View Poll Results: As a male DL who prefers a printed, themed boy or girl diaper which do you prefer?

Voters
146. You may not vote on this poll
  • Boy Themed Diaper

76 52.05%
  • Girl Themed Diaper

70 47.95%
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Girl Diaper or Boy Diaper for DL Survey

Pulluplover

Default Girl Diaper or Boy Diaper for DL Survey

My Hypothesis is more Boy or Men DL prefer girls diapers over boys diapers, regardless of sexual orientation. And I think there can be many reasons for that, from being a little more edgy, sissies, LG, simply a more fun appearance, submissiveness, getting in touch with the feminine side and I am sure we can come up with more.

So this is survey is for Male DL that prefer a printed Diaper, and more specifically if given the choice between a boy theme or girl theme which do you prefer. This could be a fun survey later for females as well, but since there are fewer of them, lets start with males.

I feel im a mostly strait guy whod be willing to try other things.i would nine times out of ten choose the girls print because its more noticeable when im checking myself and more of the embarrassment factor. Hope this helps x

It's fun to play psychologist. I'm guessing the OP is right about more guys preferring girly prints over boyish ones. Here's one possible explanation for why straight guys might prefer feminine diapers: Diapers are a sexualized object for most DLs so, for the straight ones, having something more feminine around their genitals as a turn on may just seem more natural. I'm straight and the one time I wore boys' goodnites felt kind of creepy.

On another note, I would prefer plain over girly or baby themed pants/diapers simply because it would be easier to come up with a non-kinky explanation on the off chance I would get caught with my pants down.
    Yet another note: Maybe girls are getting a bad rap as bed wetters because of the number of guys buying girly protection.

Plain diders are fine. I also don't mind boyish diders or gender-neutral themes.

I don't wear that often, but I'd join the plain / no theme crowd. Seems we're winning for now, without being one of the options in the poll. White is cute.

But if I had to choose boy or girl design, then girl design, obviously. (straight guy)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Drifter View Post
    Maybe girls are getting a bad rap as bed wetters because of the number of guys buying girly protection.
    This is a very interesting idea. I wonder if there are guys who wear diapers because they need them (IC/BW but not AB/DL) and choose girly designs? Like diaper crossdressers?

Huh. As a straight bloke, plain diapers (or ones with childish gender-neutral designs) would be my preference. Otherwise, I'd much prefer boyish diapers!

Boyish diapers will have the padding in the right place for a (big) boy. And girly diapers would feel a bit like I'm wearing women's underwear... Which isn't something I'm into personally! And pink... just... too much pink!

Tremer

id have to say either or but girly diapers kinda add to the embarrassing factor when it becomes sexual :p

Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post
    Boyish diapers will have the padding in the right place for a (big) boy. And girly diapers would feel a bit like I'm wearing women's underwear... Which isn't something I'm into personally! And pink... just... too much pink!
    Real men wear pink.

Plain white no theme just feels more natural to me. Diapers are originally unisex on top of the fact that babies naturally aren't concerned with gender differences.