Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diaper Sd card lost

Atomic6

Default Diaper Sd card lost

ughh yesterday i had my sd card in my book bag and it had lots of pictures of me in diapers ughhh and i lost it i hope it dont get into the wrong hands !!!! the thing is i only show my face in a few so i guess its not so bad

o.o ooo that sucks. did u loose it home or outside somewhere?

Fingers crossed you didn't lose it where people know you! I doubt they'll actually spend the time to look through it. That's just too much effort for something that probably doesn't fit their electronics.

I wouldn't worry too much.

Well have fun checking youtube, tumblr and co over the next few weeks...

good luck no one bothers.

oh crap!!!
    Bummer :/
    That is a big fear of mine. I'm with ya mate.

I keep all my diaper related stuff (pics, etc.) on a .sparseimage drive on my computer that is encrypted and password protected. So even if someone had physical access to my computer, they couldn't get access to those files. But that's only a MAC thing...not sure what windows has to offer with regards to disk encryption...

A lesson I learned the hard way many years ago, do not take pictures of yourself you would not want the rest of the world to see!
    I hope this turns out better for you than it did for me and those photos never resurface.

Yipes! Hope that card turns up soon!

I've taken very few pictures of myself in diapers over the years, and my face appears in exactly zero of them. Highly recommended strategy.

Oh man what a nightmare! Hope you just misplaced it somewhere and find it. Would suck if they show up somewhere else...

somewhat recently I sold an old digital camera of mine and threw in an empty SD card. It occurred to me later that I hadn't done a secure wipe on the card. Probably not a problem. But still worried me a little.

Quote Originally Posted by Atomic6 View Post
    ughh yesterday i had my sd card in my book bag and it had lots of pictures of me in diapers ughhh and i lost it i hope it dont get into the wrong hands !!!! the thing is i only show my face in a few so i guess its not so bad
    Hopefully it got stepped on, better than being found by the wrong person.

Check the lining in your bag for the card those things get stuck easy among cloth