Thread: Sizing help?

Default Sizing help?

So, I have a 31.5 inch waist and 34.5 inch hips with 135 lb weight, would pampers baby dry size 6 fit? Just curious and not wanting to buy without knowing.

It might fit, but you may have issues with ripping or tapes popping loose. There's also size 7, which you can find at Babies/Toys R Us.

This topic often comes up and while it may fit, it won't be very functional...

As far as small sized adult diapers go, you're really limited with your options. Dry 24/7 is a great option as well as Tena Slip Maxi.

Quote Originally Posted by MeTaLMaNN1983 View Post
    It might fit, but you may have issues with ripping or tapes popping loose. There's also size 7, which you can find at Babies/Toys R Us.
    As metalmann suggested about a size 7, if you buy a size 6 with your hip size the tapes are definitely going to come off so it might not be wise. They can tend to tear and make a mess because yes they are definitely meant for babies ^^ and maybe not be as exciting as you want them. They probably will pop off and well...the excitement just goes away. You don't have much on baby diapers to offer. But adults are the new thing if you want a joyride!

Adult diapers are your best choice and here are some great starter options each with their own articles just for you.

Abena M4: Perfect starter diaper and great at absorbency. Review is right here: Abena Article

Bambino Bellissimo: King/queen of thickness with comfortable padding, can wait up to 12 hours for wetness changing. Review is right here: Bellissimo Article

Dry 24/7: The cleanest and paddest of them all, Dry 24/7. Maybe not discreet for certain situations but a must have for all diaper lovers (Sometimes) Review is right here: Dry 24/7 Article This is an old article but still covers the basics.

Adult diapers are much easier than baby diapers. Yes baby diapers are cheaper and easier to obtain but they don't do much rather than laying them sometimes in underwear or strapping them and using tape (That can get uncomfortable) Those are some suggestions you can try ad these are great on mone (Bellissimo's are bit on the pricey size) They both have medium i stock just for you so go out there and investigate.

I almost forgot...one last thing!

If you plan on looking for others then here's a perfect list of websites just for you just incase ^^

http://www.adisc.org/forum/showthrea...Websites/page3

Oh! and if you need more assurance on sizes then riiiight here is a perfect check

http://www.xpmedical.com/sizing.html

They are not going to be even close to fitting right. Just buy some proper adult diapers or Goodnites.

Quote Originally Posted by dprlvr1 View Post
    So, I have a 31.5 inch waist and 34.5 inch hips with 135 lb weight, would pampers baby dry size 6 fit? Just curious and not wanting to buy without knowing.
    Did you find that helpful? Or are you sticking to baby diapers? They won't fit you ^^

NO! But you can make "extenders" and get some use out of them in a thong-like manner. You will be surprised how much they hold and swell up in the tub.

A friend of mine with a 28" waist and 30" hips won't even fit those. So I don't think so.

What about size 7 cruisers? And I have not been on as I have a lot to do IRL currently, but I do hop on sometimes when I get the chance.

Quote Originally Posted by dprlvr1 View Post
    What about size 7 cruisers? And I have not been on as I have a lot to do IRL currently, but I do hop on sometimes when I get the chance.
    Those few extra inches might be enough to work. I don't have first-hand experience though, I'm just going by what I'm told. :P