Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First Urge

Default First Urge

Simple topic:
    Tell us about the first urge you had to wear a diaper.

Thanks for reading!
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 10-Feb-2015 at 23:19. Reason: user requested

I too was 5 years old. I found a box of Huggies in my closet from when i was a baby, and for some reason i couldn't stop looking at the diapers. I took one out and smelt it and it smelt so good i took my clothes off and put the diaper on threw my underwear in my hamper then put the rest of my clothes on and left my room (I was 5 and i didn't know it was "weird" to wear diapers after you didn't need them anymore) so i continued about my day until i got the urge to pee so i went up to my room took all my clothes off except the diaper and i watched in my mirror my diaper as i peed then i put my clothes back on and went in my dads room(I don't know why), but i didn't know the diaper was leaking so i had a wet spot on my pants my dad noticed and he asked if i had wet my pants i said no. So he asked me to take my pants of, so i did and he saw me in the soaked diaper. He then tore the diaper off and spanked me with a belt (this is the main reason I've never told any one about my AB/DL side.

Atomic6

I was 4 or 5 while my grandma was packing my cusins suit case to go home she put a pack of diapers in his suit case and when she was out of the room I went and grabbed a single diaper frome his suit case when I was at home literally as soon as I got home i opened my suit case grab a diaper ran into my closet and tryed it on my mom caught me she told me that diapers were for babys

I was 16 and had spent a whole year researching infantilism for kicks. I then had a daydream where I'm two years old and getting my diaper changed, and it gave me quite the thrilling spark. And then my life was over And here I am.

Quote Originally Posted by ClandestineWing View Post
    I was 16 and had spent a whole year researching infantilism for kicks. I then had a daydream where I'm two years old and getting my diaper changed, and it gave me quite the thrilling spark. And then my life was over And here I am.
    16?! Wow that's older than I had expected. Did you have any urges before this?

Quote Originally Posted by Internet View Post
    16?! Wow that's older than I had expected. Did you have any urges before this?
    There is a possibility I've had this fetish my whole life, and it took me until then to realize it; it's hard for me to put a fully assured answer on that. There always was and still is a special aesthetic associated with it; babies are naturally adorable, and it feels like babyish items amplify it. But I wouldn't consider that an urge. I didn't even know infantilism existed until I was 15, when a friend of mine came out to me about being a TBDL.

And then my life was over
    Oh sweet irony, how I loathe thee lol.

24 years and counting. I've lived with it long enough now to know that I'll probably die with it, too.

There is a possibility I've had this fetish my whole life, and it took me until then to realize it; it's hard for me to put a fully assured answer on that. There always was and still is a special aesthetic associated with it; babies are naturally adorable, and it feels like babyish items amplify it. But I wouldn't consider that an urge. I didn't even know infantilism existed until I was 15, when a friend of mine came out to me about being a TBDL.
    I hope you and this friend of yours still keep in touch. I'd do anything to have someone in my life who was a DL like me. :p

I grew up as a bed wetter. I had wet most of my life and didn't finally "grow out of it" until my mid to late teens. Throughout this time, I had always taken care of my nighttime accidents and used a plastic sheet for protection. It was never forced on me, nor did my parents ever use this as "punishment", rather it was just a responsibility of mine. I probably started stripping sheets, washing, and making my bed around the first grade.

I looked upon this quite differently at different times in my life. When I was really young, it didn't even phase me. I had no idea that something was "different" with me until I reached about six or seven.

Around this time I knew I was "different", however it really didn't affect me and I hadn't taken much notice of it until about age ten.

At this point in life I became a bit distressed with bed wetting and I knew that something was "wrong" with me. This change in attitude probably came about because of scouts, camping trips, sleep overs, all things that I was now wary to take part in that a normal hyper-active outgoing 10 year old boy would. It didn't stop me (never did), though it made things a bit more difficult and stressful at times since you have to plan things out. I was always smart about my night-time accidents.

By the time I was twelve or so the stress had pretty much vanished, and I was now just dealing with a "condition". I had been really lucky that NO ONE had ever found out or caught me, and they never would.

At about fourteen/fifteen my mom (probably out of frustration and prompted by a coupon for Attends) asked me if I would like to try diapers to make things easier around the house. I was absolutely dumbstruck and froze. The thought had never crossed my mind and I hadn't even realized that diapers that big existed. I seriously thought that I was the only one in the world with this issue.

It took me all day to wrap my mind around the proposal, and around bedtime that night I had decided that anything was better than the chance of waking up early as hell cold and wet.

About two weeks later I had finally worked up the courage to answer her. As it happened we were in the supermarket and passing what I now knew were incontinence supplies. I pointed at them and told her that it might be worth giving it a shot. She said no and that I would outgrow it.

I finally out grew bed wetting that year.

I never looked back until a few months later I caught one of the first, and very rare, advertisements for 'Goodnites' on T.V.

Out of curiosity I logged on to the website (definitely took long enough back then) and discovered that "I was not alone". It really piqued my curiosity, and I ordered the free sample.

When they arrived, I hid them away to bring out later that night. At the time I felt like I was just investigating what had been another option to deal with what was a pretty big and long lasting problem. I was curious as to what it would have been like if this was the course of action taken instead.

Later that night I pulled them out and looked them over for quite awhile. I must have looked like an archiologist studying a new find! I finally put them on and instantly fell in love with the feel, smell, and comfort that they gave me.

As part of the investigation, I used it as well. I was hooked instantly! They worked! They felt so good, secure, and WARM! Any bed wetter knows that warm is not a sensation that is felt often.

Since then, those sensations have stuck with me and continue to grow. The only problem is now, I don't wet the bed.

Llayden, I'm glad that you got your bedwetting under control and hope you know there's nothing harmful about wearing diapers... It's just embarrassing. I can remember my mom giving me a hard time when I was around 13 or 14 because I wet the bed two nights in a row. She kept hinting at the thought of buying diapers and having me wear them to bed. Honestly, now I wish I had taken up the offer and worn them to bed. I haven't wet since (unless I was wearing while sleeping). It would've been nice to not have to hide my diapers from loved ones.

Anyways, nice to meet you!