Thread: Shame on pampers

Default Shame on pampers

Last edited by Snivy; 10-Aug-2014 at 01:46. Reason: Asked a rhetorical question, doesn't deserve to be up here heh heh

Most people who wear diapers do so because they have to. They want something that's discreet and also, unlike ab/dl's, are more likely to pick a product that doesn't feel like a diaper. Thus, that explains why cloth-backed products are the most common on store shelves. They're designed to feel more like underwear to appeal to people who probably don't exactly enjoy wearing diapers.

If you're IC, I assume you wouldn't need something that could hold up to 70+ ounces for day-to-day use. Like Kimba said, they're getting things they need, not want.

Darn, now I wonder what the question was and what does Pampers have to do with medical issues?

I'm assuming it was the monthly "why doesn't pampers/huggies make adult versions of their diapers" question.