Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Diaper thread?

  1. #1

    Default Diaper thread?

    I'm new to the site and posted a thread not too long ago asking if I could wear a size medium of the diapers I listed if anyone with my waist size knew, the thread was called "Could I wear a size medium . . ." and then I saw a reply from someone named BachBrahms, but when I noticed replies say 0 still, and when I click to view thread it's not there. It's there on the forums, but it's like the topic post in the thread is non-existent and that reply from Brahms isn't there either.

  2. #2

    Default

    Well the site has been undergoing some modifications so maybe it didn't register for some reason? Why not try again or just add on to this one. What kind of diapers are you wanting to try and what's your waist size?

    Also, since you are new here, a warm welcome to you SamiraStarlightzz! Since we are a support group we like to know about everyone's non-AB/DL/Caretaker interests. I like to read myself. What do you like to do when you're away from the padding?

  3. #3

    Default

    I will echo the words of zipperless, Welcome to the group. *Monkey*

    P's I really like your avatar *Cute* >.<

  4. #4

    Default

    This might be perfect for you.

    http://www.xpmedical.com/sizing.html

    It will all depend since diapers vary in sizes and if you plan on buying some then I'd recommend buying a sample back of your favorite diaper so you know what to stick with.



    Quote Originally Posted by zipperless
    Well the site has been undergoing some modifications so maybe it didn't register for some reason? Why not try again or just add on to this one. What kind of diapers are you wanting to try and what's your waist size?
    What he speaks is the truth www.adisc.org is being cleaned up from malware problems where a mysterious virus was detected on a thread awhile back and things keep breaking/repairing. It's nothing too serious I would imagine. Your thread came with a bug and it's a blank (Me and Zipperless commented guessing it was a bug)

    You can re-try listing the diapers you want up here and I can give you some suggestions on where to buy them. It will also help us if you properly introduced yourself because we all would love to hear your interests. If you are having trouble then refer to here,

    http://www.adisc.org/forum/showthrea...t-Introduction

    I also welcome you to ADISC from your fellow Snivy!

  5. #5

    Default

    Thanks for the warm welcome, but reason I hadn't posted an introduction thread is because I thought the site was for ageplayers/roleplayers/diaper lovers/those with incontinence, etc. I mean sure I love diapers, but usually DL refers to non-age regression people that love to wear diapers. Wasn't sure if it included those non-intentional age regression, or real age regression, which I've struggled with my whole life and fought it but it gets stronger and stronger, and am less able to hide it. Basicly not a choice similar to those that have autism. I wish I didn't have the age regression, but at the same time I love the things I love and am drawn to ever since I was younger. I've only recently had stop my self denial and come to terms with the issue and opened up to everyone about it. I'm only an adult physically, intellectually, and my self awareness as well. Every other aspect of my mind never changed as I grew. Until tests are done I still don't know what the cause is, whether it is neurological or something.

    @Snivy:

    That same link you posted is the one I keep posting that deletes my post if I link it using the link feature in the post.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Okay, now my other thread his disappeared, but I saw your post in it Snivy. I don't like the look of the Abena's you posted. They aren't adult baby diapers. They don't look as nice to me. Even a plain white adult baby diaper looks better, but thanks for suggesting. Based on the link you posted and what I've read I guess based on my hip size a medium Bambino should fit me even though my waist is inches below the measurement.

    Is ABU really that bad? ABU Cushies are extremely popular from what I've read and I love how they look, but I would think if they were that bad they would not be sold out so much and still around. I wish Bambino had an allover print diaper like the Cushies, complete with 1 tape instead of 2.

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by SamiraStarlightzz View Post
    @Snivy:

    That same link you posted is the one I keep posting that deletes my post if I link it using the link feature in the post.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Okay, now my other thread his disappeared, but I saw your post in it Snivy. I don't like the look of the Abena's you posted. They aren't adult baby diapers. They don't look as nice to me. Even a plain white adult baby diaper looks better, but thanks for suggesting. Based on the link you posted and what I've read I guess based on my hip size a medium Bambino should fit me even though my waist is inches below the measurement.

    Is ABU really that bad? ABU Cushies are extremely popular from what I've read and I love how they look, but I would think if they were that bad they would not be sold out so much and still around. I wish Bambino had an allover print diaper like the Cushies, complete with 1 tape instead of 2.
    There are plenty of other diapers to choose from if you are not satisfied with the Abena M4. Some medium baby diapers won't be able to fit you but some diapers (If you prefer white) like Bambino Bianco, Dry 24/7, or you can do what some people do and that's buying baby diapers and laying them into your underwear.

    ABU is not a very good website for several reasons. As I mentioned in the last thread ABU is a company with a bad history on shipping and ordeals such as some people have said they steal money from purchases, Advertise kids more then their diapers pointing to kid porn as a matter of fact, takes too long for purchases to arrive, and the worst of all it's loaded with spam and junk products. They also have a bad history on legal rights and yet the website itself isn't down and it should be but yet nobody hasn't made a move yet, which has surprised me. Half the products on that website you can go to others, If you bought from ABU your a criminal of money loss O.O oh no!

    If you don't like Abena M4's because of the design then the diapers I suggested you might like (Not baby diapers but plain white as you suggested) There are some diapers that do play a role in babyish forms like the Bellissimo's. A superthick diaper with bunny's and mini planes on one sticker and super comfortable (Yet to try one but I want too ^^) Bit on the pricey side but the absorbency and the ROT (Rate of Time) to change them is extremely long like 12 hours (If not Bowel used)

    Try those and let me know! Also refer to sizing just in case ^^
    Last edited by Snivy; 09-Aug-2014 at 10:54.

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by SamiraStarlightzz View Post
    Thanks for the warm welcome, but reason I hadn't posted an introduction thread is because I thought the site was for ageplayers/roleplayers/diaper lovers/those with incontinence, etc. I mean sure I love diapers, but usually DL refers to non-age regression people that love to wear diapers. Wasn't sure if it included those non-intentional age regression, or real age regression, which I've struggled with my whole life and fought it but it gets stronger and stronger, and am less able to hide it.
    Everyone is welcome here!

Similar Threads

  1. Best Diaper? (Opinion thread)
    By Blueteddy in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 28-Aug-2013, 23:30
  2. The Disgusting Used Diaper Thread
    By RouteLeader in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-May-2012, 01:06
  3. Diaper jokes thread!
    By Prussic_aux in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-Jul-2009, 04:32

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.