Thread: Kinda Funny

Default Kinda Funny

Soooo I was out drinking last night with some friends (great time) and blacked out hard and just woke up in my bed in a very soggy diaper with no recollection of putting it on. I think it's pretty awesome I did that blacked out and I was wondering if anyone else does stuff like that, ya know, diapers up after a few

Drinking until memory loss occurs is not something I've done more than a few times in my life -- it's prettttty bad for you!

But once (must've been about 17), I went to a party and got way beyond tipsy. Walking along the road felt like sprinting through a zero-gravity bouncy castle.

I remember a friend driving me home... and then waking up in bed with a very wet diaper (and a cracking headache). I can't imagine how I managed to unlock the front door by myself... much less how I managed to put a diaper on... and even more puzzled that it was wet when I woke up.

I think aliens.

Are you guys sure it wasn't someone else who did it for you?

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover
    Babyfur
    Diaperfur
    Sissy / LG
    Little
    Incontinent

ive been there before dont remember putting on the diaper thankful i did though a friend woke me the next morning laughed at wat i was wearing but thankful i wasin a diaper because we share the bed

Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    Are you guys sure it wasn't someone else who did it for you?
    Preeeeetty sure. I mean... I've never told anyone in real life about wearing diapers... And there's no way I can imagine any of my friends finding out and NOT making some kind of reference or joke about it... But... One minute I was in the back of a car being driven home, the next I was laying in bed, expertly diapered and needing a change. I've no idea how it happened... :-/ Hence, aliens. :-)

Shows just how good muscle memory really is. Throw a few hundred diapers on yourself and you can do it entirely by rote.

An interesting question is whether all the people telling the stories would have wet the bed without the diaper on. That is, did your subconscious go "ah, okay, diaper is on, so I can let go," or were you guys so dead drunk you would have just failed to wake up for a full bladder?

I can't really speak to the issue myself. I've been somewhat drunk several times, but never enough to mess with my memory.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieRoni View Post
    Shows just how good muscle memory really is. Throw a few hundred diapers on yourself and you can do it entirely by rote.
    Welll... That's what worries me. Aged 17, I'd only just bought baby diapers for the first time. So... back then I wasn't experienced and have no idea how I got it on! I don't even know how I managed to find my keys or unlock the door!

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieRoni View Post
    An interesting question is whether all the people telling the stories would have wet the bed without the diaper on. That is, did your subconscious go "ah, okay, diaper is on, so I can let go," or were you guys so dead drunk you would have just failed to wake up for a full bladder?
    Honestly... no idea! I can't believe that I managed to wet it while in bed (as it would've leaked) or asleep (as that's never happened since I was a kid... although if ever there was a time it could've happened that would be it!)... So maybe I was stumbling round the house for a bit before I went to bed?! I sure hope my friends had left by then! (Although, another 17+ years later no one has ever said anything!)

Sort of the same thing happened to me last night. I'm also on some meds that enhance the effects of alcohol. Probably drank more rum than I should have, been a rough week for me and my roommate. I remember putting on a Dry 24/7 and wetting it, then going to bed. This morning it was absolutely soaked. Not sure if I woke up in a blacked out state and wet it or if I actually wet while sleeping.

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover
    Babyfur
    Diaperfur
    Sissy / LG
    Little
    Incontinent

ive wet while sleeping without a diaper or alcohol now its normal for me to wear diapers