Thread: A night of possibilities

Default A night of possibilities

In a couple weeks, my wife and I are taking a trip up north (MN) with another couple for 4 days at a lake resort cabin. The other couple is leaving a day early so we'll be alone for one night. My wife's sex drive is at zero (thanks to the stress of 3 young boys) so I'm 99% sure she's expecting me to come onto her that night and I'm expecting her to get grumpy and say no.

She's not into the diaper thing but doesn't get angry when I wear provided I keep quiet at night. I wear maybe 2-3 times a month for a few hours in bed.

Here's what I'm thinking. Knowing I will make her grumpy by asking for sex I'm thinking of packing a diaper for that night. I'm trying to be careful to say 'I won't ask for sex if you let me wear a diaper' cause that puts her in a bad position and mood.

I'm also thinking of secretly changing into a diaper before we go fishing in the evening and just let things happen. If she finds out I just go with the flow.

What do you guys think? I want to have some type of excitement. I think I'll enjoy the diaper more vs a few minutes of no excitement sex. Do I tell her my plan? Do I ask her? Do I keep it a secret? Any normal ideas I can make this fun or easier on her?

I would go fishing padded earlier in the evening, that way you still get to have a litle fun at least but perhaps id also do a few little things at the cabin to make for a pleasant atmosphere like pop a few candles about and organise dinner or something so when you get back you can both relax for your last night away.
    Who knows it may help both of your mood, and If something happens thats great, if not at least you can just both have a relaxing evening before heading home. ( and at least you got to be padded for a few hours )

Quote Originally Posted by Howwedoin View Post
    What do you guys think? I want to have some type of excitement. I think I'll enjoy the diaper more vs a few minutes of no excitement sex. Do I tell her my plan? Do I ask her? Do I keep it a secret? Any normal ideas I can make this fun or easier on her?
    What do I think?

Pretty straight forward: you and your wife need some serious talking time to sort out some underlying issues....
    The relationship sounds a tad "burdened" with stuff.
    So I wouldn't push any buttons but rather try to figure out what all has gone awry.

Just sayin'.

Open Communication is VERY important in a relationship...

I would say to treat you wife to a great weekend. Get her stress level down so that she does enjoy sex with you again. Get off of what you want and get onto what she wants. Treat her like a lady, show her some love for taking care of 3 young boys and you. Maybe you will be surprised at how much a little attention can mean to your wife.

Quick question, given a choice which would you choose, a romantic night with your wife including making love or a night in a diaper with your wife cuddling and taking care of you?

My wife's sex drive is at zero (thanks to the stress of 3 young boys) so I'm 99% sure she's expecting me to come onto her that night and I'm expecting her to get grumpy and say no.
    If, when the time seems "perfect" enough that your wife will be 99% expecting it, and you're anticipating your wife getting grumpy... you need to talk about things because your mutual needs aren't being met... If you assume she'll be grumpy and there's no point trying, so you might as well "do your own thing", you're only emphasising the separation between you.

Here's what I'm thinking. Knowing I will make her grumpy by asking for sex I'm thinking of packing a diaper for that night. I'm trying to be careful to say 'I won't ask for sex if you let me wear a diaper' cause that puts her in a bad position and mood.
    I hope you don't mind me being brutal (eek!) but it sounds like you're trying to avoid the "lack of sex" issue. I have no real experience, but my gut feeling tells me that it would be better to explain your needs and fears, and try to understand hers. Don't go charging in telling her what you expect to happen, ask her what she thinks and what she wants. Maybe you can come to some agreement where you are BOTH as happy as can be in the situation.

There's a message in here somewhere:

This sounds like the choice between the Lady of the Tiger. There just isn't a winner. I do know this, that if I had come out to my wife back in the day and could have worn diapers to bed, we would probably have 30 children instead of three!

I think if just packing and bringing the diaper with you turns you on, then direct that energy into having a great weekend, and then take the advise of others and romance your wife.