Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pets

What do they think? Or better yet do they shred or make beds out of your unused ones?

No they're good. One's asleep at the foot of my bed, the others are downstairs doing cat things.

My awesome cats are very affectionate cats but man, I've had to wage war on them rippping apart my diapers when they make biscuits. I traditionally try to keep a pillow in my lap for them to sit on but yeah, lol

ok now I think it would be funny to lay a bit of litter out on a diaper and have them shit on that but since I know nothing about cats I don't know how that would work, I would imagine it would be hard to train them. and it's totally unlike me but I would love it if my dog could somehow shred the car themed pull-ups to bits I hate them that much.

I had a ferret that loved to shred new diapers if they were left in his reach

Quote Originally Posted by Woah View Post
    No they're good. One's asleep at the foot of my bed, the others are downstairs doing cat things.
    Cats things are just about some of the best things a cat could do

Quote Originally Posted by Experiment626 View Post
    ok now I think it would be funny to lay a bit of litter out on a diaper and have them shit on that but since I know nothing about cats I don't know how that would work, I would imagine it would be hard to train them. and it's totally unlike me but I would love it if my dog could somehow shred the car themed pull-ups to bits I hate them that much.
    Haha, too funny.

Man, cats are so judgmental. You gotta get a dog! My dog's seen me in my diapers, and she's always just like, "Oh, hello human! Did you know I love you? Do you have food? Can we play? Did you know I love you?" Never says a thing about the diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by Adventurer View Post
    Man, cats are so judgmental. You gotta get a dog! My dog's seen me in my diapers, and she's always just like, "Oh, hello human! Did you know I love you? Do you have food? Can we play? Did you know I love you?" Never says a thing about the diapers.
    This! Except my dog usually has the following additional lines attached:

"Oh, hey! I found a dead opossum/rat/rodent! Want me to drag it around the kitchen? Wow, is that a diaper? Why does it make that noise? Oh look! Another dead/live animal/rodent to play with/kill!"