Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stupid Ebay sellers

Atomic6

Default Stupid Ebay sellers

So a couple days ago i baught a case of goodnites off ebay and i had asked the guy if he could do all in his power to keep it discrete beacuse i am not home 90% of the time when the boxes come and i am confident that he was going to right so i have 0 worries fedex calles me to confirm my address this morning and I'm all happy beacuse i get my stuff so i go off to work do my job come home I am totally in the dark with wearing goodnites because my mom don't know that i wet the bed still she think I had stopped but the guy who shipped them visible through the tape you can clearly see the goodnites word i am like ughhhh

I also bought another pack but this time they were the girls goodnites this lady actually used a trash bag to wrap the goodnites to add on to that she taped the shipping label onto the package where you could see you what I had bought and my eBay username it's a good night for girls what kind of review do you think I should give them I don't know what to do

That's pretty pitiful. I wouldn't shop with them again. There are certain users on eBay who do a good job with shipping, keeping packaging discreet and applying common sense, and those who just don't care. It's usually best to go with sellers that have high feedback ratings, who have an extensive background, and sell diapers regularly with a familiarity on what customers expect. The ones who are JUST selling goodnights - or even worse a single box of GoodNites and nothing else - they're not likely to go the extra mile as someone who does that as a job. Best to research the seller first, and the items that they offer before you buy.

That's enough to get the heart racing when you see it. I had the same thing happen to me a while ago. One of mine was delivered when I was out of town for bussiness. No big deal I thought because they said it would be delivered discreet. When I got home in the living room was this box that showed exactly what was in it. I wanted to die, nobody knows about my secret. Nobody in my house said anything so I just went on assuming nobody cared. Did anyone say anything to you?

On your feedback issue. If everything was shipped and processed quickly, I would say that and also put something like packaging not the most discreet.

Ebay on my websites listing says Not-discreet (Depends on the buyers) People will do that and it's your job to make sure those boxes are discreet 100% and it's better to buy from a company rather then buy someone 1 on 1. Ebay is one of the websites where people bid on stuff and their new thing about buying all up front I think is stupid without a permit or license knowing they had no problems selling this kind of stuff. You can never trust solo people for simple jobs like that because here's what can happen in the following,

1. Diapers could be used and getting rid of them for a quick buck.
    2. Some do not have plain brown boxes and do not comply with orders which is rather sad if you ask me.
    3. They can easily send you wrong stuff and it's too late because they already changed their either information or ran away with your money.
    4. Sell you maybe half the product(follows the 1st rule)

and plus many many more. If you need a perfect website for nappies then there are so many websites where people work as a team/company and ensure happy customers like these following websites.

www.bambinodiapers.com
    www.amazon.com
    www.xpmedical.com

Here's a more complete list of trusted websites you can look at (It's been helpful approved so don't worry ^^)

http://www.adisc.org/forum/showthrea...01#post1213601

These websites are top-dollar with trusted reviews and they never screw up any orders (rarely like 1 in 25 Million) and have actual packaging data and none of them $1.00 shipping stuff. People like that are really sad. Did you know Ebay has had problems with sellers like this before and all Ebay could do is flag the owners but would start accounts over again like making more accounts. Some people just take money without sending you stuff so I'm surprised you got stuff (Just not exactly what you wanted and that would piss me off)

So your question, I think I would give it back and give an awful review for these reasons.

1. Wrong Purchase
    2. Not even packaged right
    3. Obviously not even caring for the customer more like lame-ass 1 minute put together.

It would have been alot easier going to a store and buying pull-ups.

Now you know E-bay (Electronic-Bitch Ass Yankees)
    Last edited by Snivy; 08-Aug-2014 at 05:15.

Atomic6

Quote Originally Posted by MasterPython View Post
    Why would you buy goodnites on ebay unless they were vintage?
    beacuse ebay has better deals and it helps me stock up

Have you considered a neutral drop spot i.e. PO Box; Mail Boxes etc.; FedEx/Kinkos or any "trusted" discrete friends ?
    Not easy but for maybe a dollar or two more discrete packing can be obtained.

AND regarding ebay sellers - leave'm the Feedback they deserve so others won't have to contend with the issue of discretion.
    Not saying negative - may want to buy from that seller in the future so don't burn any diapered bridges. But a neutral will
    get the sellers attention and even a "ALL CAPS" +POSITIVE+ can get the point across.
    "CAUTION SELLER DOES NOT OBSERVE DISCRETION IN SHIPPING AND HANDLING" !*!*!*!*!
    Then again why would you want to go back to someone that violates your privacy unless the price of the goods is REALLY worth it ?

Lastly if you can afford it make your purchases in bulk.
    The maximum that you can handle in line with your bank account and storage space.
    That way you limit the exposure to one shipping instead of frequent forays to a source.

I'm afraid of having the same problem, I want to order some diapers from the UK, but I've been so afraid of someone else opening the package or seeing there diapers thru the tape. For that reason I have thought of shipping to a drop off point.
    But in your case, I'd blame the ebay seller for just throwing goodnites in a box and off to ship, quick sell, but not caring about the the customer, and the seller must not care about there rep. I'd be upset.

Lozza1979

Quote Originally Posted by Atomic6 View Post
    So a couple days ago i baught a case of goodnites off ebay and i had asked the guy if he could do all in his power to keep it discrete beacuse i am not home 90% of the time when the boxes come and i am confident that he was going to right so i have 0 worries fedex calles me to confirm my address this morning and I'm all happy beacuse i get my stuff so i go off to work do my job come home I am totally in the dark with wearing goodnites because my mom don't know that i wet the bed still she think I had stopped but the guy who shipped them visible through the tape you can clearly see the goodnites word i am like ughhhh

I also bought another pack but this time they were the girls goodnites this lady actually used a trash bag to wrap the goodnites to add on to that she taped the shipping label onto the package where you could see you what I had bought and my eBay username it's a good night for girls what kind of review do you think I should give them I don't know what to do
    Give seller feedback saying they failed to keep your package discreet so other people can also be aware.If they're selling nappies its their responsibility they are posted with privacy being a priority.It also allows the seller to see you weren't impressed.