Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi! Newbie to everything here.

Smile Hi! Newbie to everything here.

Hi. My name is Yuni, and I'm pretty new, as I guess you can tell. I'm one of those new college graduates trying to find a job (with no luck so far *sigh*) and I'm kind of shy. It doesn't really matter whether it's in person or on the internet. People kind of...daunt me, I guess would be the right word.

I came here looking for the answer to a big question I have about diapers, because like I said in my title, I am literally new to this. Just before joining, I actually put on my very first grown-up diaper, and...um...I'm questioning, I guess.

I like to read, write, play videogames, run around on the farm where I live, and digitally paint when my laptop is cooperating. Most of the time it doesn't anymore, but I still try. I've kind of been at a loss since I graduated from school, since accounting classwork isn't ruling my days any longer. What do I do with all this free time when I'm not filling out job applications?

I...may not post much here. I'm kind of a lurker, and I'm still questioning the whole diaper thing in regards to myself. I'm interested, but I'm a little scared about talking about it or finding out how deep my interest goes. So I guess I'm looking for support without trying to be strange about it? I signed up in a big rush of courage and now I'm kind of lost again. I'm sorry.

But um, that's me, so hi?

Hello Yuni and welcome to the group.

This is a very nice introduction.

I am sure you will find a lot of answers as you look around.

Again Welcome to the group.

Welcome! Many of us weren't too sure of ourselves and why we were signing up. It gets less scary after you've been here a while and begin interacting with the community. I take it your decision to put on a diaper required some advance thought, and you obviously have questions about what this urge is all about in your life and how it will impact your life. You've come to the right place! People here are friendly for the most part, and very willing to help. So, put some questions together and start a thread of discussion. You'll be surprised by the thoughtful and helpful responses.

Thanks for joining!

Hi Yuni and welcome!!! Im shy to but most people only know that because i tell them! lurk all you want the more you do the more you will find people in common, and the more comfortable you will be talking about it!

Hi to everyone and thanks for all the greetings!

I am questioning, yup. The diaper was a big decision, and I'm still not even sure I'm going to keep doing it, both because of money and, right now, a biiiiiig lack of privacy other than late, LATE at night when I'm already too tired to want to do anything that remotely resembles having to move. I like how the diaper feels, though. I'm really scared of people finding out. I don't do confrontations well, much less with my family. But thank you people for being so nice. I have started a question thread, so I just hope I get more of the answers I need on how to work with this. Thank you all so much! ^_^

Hi and welcome. I too am shy, but this community is pretty friendly so there's no need to be nervous.

I know the feel of looking for work and failing... In fact I don't even put too much effort into it anymore.

What kind of animals do you raise on your farm? Or is it just plants?

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaStarshine View Post
    Hi and welcome. I too am shy, but this community is pretty friendly so there's no need to be nervous.

I know the feel of looking for work and failing... In fact I don't even put too much effort into it anymore.

What kind of animals do you raise on your farm? Or is it just plants?
    I'm glad for the friendliness. You're just all new people, and it's kind of intimidating.

I kind of have to look for work, though I'm having to try really hard not to get discouraged.

As for animals...well...right now we have chickens and our ancient mare and pony that are really just old, ooooooold pets now, bless them. Our farm is more of a garden-farm than an animal-farm.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuni View Post
    Hi. My name is Yuni, and I'm pretty new, as I guess you can tell. I'm one of those new college graduates trying to find a job (with no luck so far *sigh*) and I'm kind of shy. It doesn't really matter whether it's in person or on the internet. People kind of...daunt me, I guess would be the right word.

I came here looking for the answer to a big question I have about diapers, because like I said in my title, I am literally new to this. Just before joining, I actually put on my very first grown-up diaper, and...um...I'm questioning, I guess.

I like to read, write, play videogames, run around on the farm where I live, and digitally paint when my laptop is cooperating. Most of the time it doesn't anymore, but I still try. I've kind of been at a loss since I graduated from school, since accounting classwork isn't ruling my days any longer. What do I do with all this free time when I'm not filling out job applications?

I...may not post much here. I'm kind of a lurker, and I'm still questioning the whole diaper thing in regards to myself. I'm interested, but I'm a little scared about talking about it or finding out how deep my interest goes. So I guess I'm looking for support without trying to be strange about it? I signed up in a big rush of courage and now I'm kind of lost again. I'm sorry.

But um, that's me, so hi?
    Good Evening Yuni,

Welcome.
    I myself have been an Adult Baby for 26+ years.
    I am a person with Autism and Cerebral Palsy.

Glad you found us.

"caitianx"

Quote Originally Posted by Yuni View Post
    Hi to everyone and thanks for all the greetings!

I am questioning, yup. The diaper was a big decision, and I'm still not even sure I'm going to keep doing it, both because of money and, right now, a biiiiiig lack of privacy other than late, LATE at night when I'm already too tired to want to do anything that remotely resembles having to move. I like how the diaper feels, though. I'm really scared of people finding out. I don't do confrontations well, much less with my family. But thank you people for being so nice. I have started a question thread, so I just hope I get more of the answers I need on how to work with this. Thank you all so much! ^_^
    Heya. Sorry I'm late to the party, but I'd like to say welcome to adisc. ^^' In regards to trying out diapers, we've all been in that situation and this community above many others understands the complications and mixed emotions that come with it. Congratulations on looking to find out more about yourself. I hope you find what you're looking for on this website.

Mind if I ask what kind of literature and video games you like? I'm interested in such things myself.