Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: List alll the computer games you ever played.

Default List alll the computer games you ever played.

Diablo 1,2,3.... world of warcraft, portal 2, Legends of norath card game, rift, star wars the old republic, Knights of the old republic, Oblivion, Morrowind, I played skyrim on the xbox360, star craft, mine craft, The Sims, Sim City, Halo, Dead space 3, Mass effect 2,3.... Lord of the rings, Elder Scrolls online, Dragon age origins, Dragon age 2, Half life, hearthstone, tons of silly facebook games, civilization games, guild wars 2, witcher 1,2.... guild wars, spore, fear 1,2.... dishonored...there is some more, just can't think of the names.

All the Elder Scrolls games, Need for Speed up until Hot Pursuit, Command and Conquer until Generals, World of Warcraft, Knights of the Old Republic 1 & 2, MechWarrior until 4, NetHack, OGame, Doom, Doom 2, Quake, Quake 2, Quake 3, Team Fortress, Half Life, Blue Shift, Half Life 2, Team Fortress Classic, Counter Strike, Day of Defeat, Team Fortress 2, Counter Strike: Source, Day of Defeat: Source, Portal

Seriously? I don't even like games that much, but that's some 40 years of history!

Adventure (Collosal Caves), rogue, zork, several star trek variants, moo, Empire

You're in a maze of twisty little passages, all alike.

I do like games that much - at least I have 30 of those 40 years covered.

This could take me a while, and could never possibly be complete, but here goes, limiting myself to 'computer games' that I've invested a reasonable amount of time in - not necessarily completed or enjoyed.

Commodore machines (Vic20, C64, C128)
    Epyx Summer and Winter games, F-15 Strike Eagle, Jumpman Junior, Pitstop, Star Trek: The Kobayashi Alternative, some old alphabet learning game starting Perry the Penguin

Apple II
    Karateka, some froggy math game

Unisys ICON
    Upstairs Downstairs, Oregon Trail

PC (in no order whatsoever)
    Commander Keen (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, Keen Dreams), Duke Nukem (way original 2D, sequel to way original 2D, 3D), Freddy Pharkas Frontier Pharmacist, Pizza Tycoon, Master of Orion (original, 2, 3), Master of Magic, Sid Meier's Railroads!, Sid Meier's Pirates! Remake, Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri, Sid Meier's Gettysburg!, Sid Meier's Antietam!, Sid Meier's SimGolf, Sid Meier's Civilization I, II, III, IV, V, most or all expansions, Command and Conquer (Red Alert, RA2, RA3, Tiberian Sun, Tiberian Wars, Tiberian Twilight, Renegade, Generals, any and all expansions), Warcraft (I, II, III, WoW) Diablo (I and II), StarCraft (I and II Wings of Liberty), Spore, SimAnt, SimEarth, Sims (original, 2, 3, all expansions), SimCity (original, 2000, 3000, 4, Societies, new game, most classic expansions), Transport Tycoon (original, deluxe and open source port) Rollercoaster Tycoon (1, 2 and 3) Locomotion, Jagged Alliance (1, 2, Back in Action), Xcom (original, Terror From the Deep, Apocalypse, Enemy Unknown), F-15 Strike Eagle (II, III), F-19 Stealth Fighter, F-117 Nighthawk, Janes Combat Simulation series (F-15, USAF and WWII Fighters), Aces of the Pacific, Aces over Europe, Silent Service II, Hardball (3,4,5,6) EA NHL (2003, 2004, 2009), Wayne Gretzky Hockey 3 + Hockey League Simulator 2, Cannon Fodder, Lemmings (1,2,3) Kings Quest (1, 2, 5), Police Quest (1,2, 3), Space Quest (1,2,3,4), Star Trek (Judgement Rites, 25th Anniversary, A Final Unity, Away Team, Klingon Academy, Starfleet Academy, Bridge Commander, Starfleet Command (1,2,3), Armada (1,2) Elite Force (1,2), Online, Legacy), Star Wars (Knights of the Old Republic, Empire at War, Jedi Knight 1 and 2, Jedi Academy, Battlefront 1 and 2, X-Wing, TIE Fighter, X-Wing Alliance, Galaxies), Heretic (1, Hexen) Doom (1,2,3), Wolfenstein (3D all episiodes, Return to Castle Wolfenstein), Half Life (1,2, all expansions and episodes), Counterstrike (original, Global Operations), Team Fortress 2, Operation Flashpoint (original and Dragon Rising), Armed Assault or ArmA ( 1,2,3), Medal of Honor (original, modern reboot), Battlefield (1942, 2152, Vietnam, 2, 3), Brothers in Arms, Crysis (1 and 2), Call of Duty (1,2, Modern Warfare 1,2,3, World at War, Black Ops), Call of Juarez (original and Bound in Blood), Mount and Blade (original and Warband), Cities in Motion, SimTower, Yoot Tower, Dawn of Discovery, Anno 2070, one of the earlier Anno games with a random year, Railroad Tycoon (original, 2, 3), Assassin's Creed, Batman: Arkham Asylum, Battlestations: Midway, BioShock, Borderlands, Deus Ex, iRacing, rFactor, Elder Scrolls (Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim), FEAR, Europa Universalis 3, Hearts of Iron (1, 2), Far Cry (1,2,3), Full Spectrum Warrior, Grand Theft Auto (1, 2, 3, Vice City, San Andreas, 4) Kerbal Space Program, Space Engineers, Knights of Honor, Left 4 Dead, Max Payne (1, 2), Metro 2033, Rome: Total War, Need for Speed (1,2,3, Shift, Porsche Unleashed, Hot Pursuit, a couple of the cookie cutter urban versions where people trick out Dodge Neon's), Planet Explorers, Total Annihilation, Planetary Annihilation, Age of Empires (1, 2, 3), Empire Earth (1 and 2) Quake (1,2,3), STALKER, Silent Storm, Sins of a Solar Empire, State of Decay, Toy Soldiers, World in Conflict, Descent (1,2, Freespace) Freespace 2, Space Empires (3, 4, 5) Rise of the Triad (original), Rise of Nations, Prison Architect, Zoo Tycoon (1,2) Black and White, The Movies, Portal, Mass Effect, Flight Control HD, Fallout 3, Company of Heroes, Dirt Track Racing 2, Carey DeVuono's Hollywood Mogul, Free Enterpri$e, Euro Truck Simulator 2, Hard Truck 18 Wheels of Steel (Across America, Pedal to The Metal, at least one more), Ports of Call, The Matrix: Path of Neo(?), Prototype, Restaurant Empire II, Wing Commander (1,2,3,4, Prophecy, Privateer, Academy), SuperPower (1 and 2), Red Baron (1 and 2), Falcon 3.0, Commanche: Maximum Overkill, Delta Force (1,2), NASCAR (original, 3, 4, 2003), Indianapolis 500, Test Drive (2, 3, Unlimited) Microsoft Flight Simulator (2004, X), Hallowe'en Harry, Jazz Jackrabbit, Whacky Wheels, Skunny Kart and much more.

That's what I get when I poll my brain anyway - gaps exist, and my 'to play' list is even longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes View Post
    I do like games that much - at least I have 30 of those 40 years covered.

This could take me a while, and could never possibly be complete, but here goes, limiting myself to 'computer games' that I've invested a reasonable amount of time in - not necessarily completed or enjoyed.

Epyx Summer and Winter games, F-15 Strike Eagle, Jumpman Junior, Pitstop, Star Trek: The Kobayashi Alternative, some old alphabet learning game starting Perry the Penguin

Apple II
    Karateka, some froggy math game

Unisys ICON
    Upstairs Downstairs, Oregon Trail

PC (in no order whatsoever)
    Commander Keen (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, Keen Dreams), Duke Nukem (way original 2D, sequel to way original 2D, 3D), Freddy Pharkas Frontier Pharmacist, Pizza Tycoon, Master of Orion (original, 2, 3), Master of Magic, Sid Meier's Railroads!, Sid Meier's Pirates! Remake, Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri, Sid Meier's Gettysburg!, Sid Meier's Antietam!, Sid Meier's SimGolf, Sid Meier's Civilization I, II, III, IV, V, most or all expansions, Command and Conquer (Red Alert, RA2, RA3, Tiberian Sun, Tiberian Wars, Tiberian Twilight, Renegade, Generals, any and all expansions), Warcraft (I, II, III, WoW) Diablo (I and II), StarCraft (I and II Wings of Liberty), Spore, SimAnt, SimEarth, Sims (original, 2, 3, all expansions), SimCity (original, 2000, 3000, 4, Societies, new game, most classic expansions), Transport Tycoon (original, deluxe and open source port) Rollercoaster Tycoon (1, 2 and 3) Locomotion, Jagged Alliance (1, 2, Back in Action), Xcom (original, Terror From the Deep, Apocalypse, Enemy Unknown), F-15 Strike Eagle (II, III), F-19 Stealth Fighter, F-117 Nighthawk, Janes Combat Simulation series (F-15, USAF and WWII Fighters), Aces of the Pacific, Aces over Europe, Silent Service II, Hardball (3,4,5,6) EA NHL (2003, 2004, 2009), Wayne Gretzky Hockey 3 + Hockey League Simulator 2, Cannon Fodder, Lemmings (1,2,3) Kings Quest (1, 2, 5), Police Quest (1,2, 3), Space Quest (1,2,3,4), Star Trek (Judgement Rites, 25th Anniversary, A Final Unity, Away Team, Klingon Academy, Starfleet Academy, Bridge Commander, Starfleet Command (1,2,3), Armada (1,2) Elite Force (1,2), Online, Legacy), Star Wars (Knights of the Old Republic, Empire at War, Jedi Knight 1 and 2, Jedi Academy, Battlefront 1 and 2, X-Wing, TIE Fighter, X-Wing Alliance, Galaxies), Heretic (1, Hexen) Doom (1,2,3), Wolfenstein (3D all episiodes, Return to Castle Wolfenstein), Half Life (1,2, all expansions and episodes), Counterstrike (original, Global Operations), Team Fortress 2, Operation Flashpoint (original and Dragon Rising), Armed Assault or ArmA ( 1,2,3), Medal of Honor (original, modern reboot), Battlefield (1942, 2152, Vietnam, 2, 3), Brothers in Arms, Crysis (1 and 2), Call of Duty (1,2, Modern Warfare 1,2,3, World at War, Black Ops), Call of Juarez (original and Bound in Blood), Mount and Blade (original and Warband), Cities in Motion, SimTower, Yoot Tower, Dawn of Discovery, Anno 2070, one of the earlier Anno games with a random year, Railroad Tycoon (original, 2, 3), Assassin's Creed, Batman: Arkham Asylum, Battlestations: Midway, BioShock, Borderlands, Deus Ex, iRacing, rFactor, Elder Scrolls (Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim), FEAR, Europa Universalis 3, Hearts of Iron (1, 2), Far Cry (1,2,3), Full Spectrum Warrior, Grand Theft Auto (1, 2, 3, Vice City, San Andreas, 4) Kerbal Space Program, Space Engineers, Knights of Honor, Left 4 Dead, Max Payne (1, 2), Metro 2033, Rome: Total War, Need for Speed (1,2,3, Shift, Porsche Unleashed, Hot Pursuit, a couple of the cookie cutter urban versions where people trick out Dodge Neon's), Planet Explorers, Total Annihilation, Planetary Annihilation, Age of Empires (1, 2, 3), Empire Earth (1 and 2) Quake (1,2,3), STALKER, Silent Storm, Sins of a Solar Empire, State of Decay, Toy Soldiers, World in Conflict, Descent (1,2, Freespace) Freespace 2, Space Empires (3, 4, 5) Rise of the Triad (original), Rise of Nations, Prison Architect, Zoo Tycoon (1,2) Black and White, The Movies, Portal, Mass Effect, Flight Control HD, Fallout 3, Company of Heroes, Dirt Track Racing 2, Carey DeVuono's Hollywood Mogul, Free Enterpri$e, Euro Truck Simulator 2, Hard Truck 18 Wheels of Steel (Across America, Pedal to The Metal, at least one more), Ports of Call, The Matrix: Path of Neo(?), Prototype, Restaurant Empire II, Wing Commander (1,2,3,4, Prophecy, Privateer, Academy), SuperPower (1 and 2), Red Baron (1 and 2), Falcon 3.0, Commanche: Maximum Overkill, Delta Force (1,2), NASCAR (original, 3, 4, 2003), Indianapolis 500, Test Drive (2, 3, Unlimited) Microsoft Flight Simulator (2004, X), Hallowe'en Harry, Jazz Jackrabbit, Whacky Wheels, Skunny Kart and much more.

That's what I get when I poll my brain anyway - gaps exist, and my 'to play' list is even longer.

Wow that's a long list. You win this thread so far lol. Bows down before you

Diablo 1 and 2, Rift, Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 1 and 2, Civ 1, 2, 3 and 5, Dragon Age: Origins, Elder Scrolls Online, World of Warcraft, Warcraft 3, Starcraft 1 and 2, Spore, Sims 1 and 2, Sim City 3000, Guild wars 2, Dragonica, Path of Exile, Hearthstone, Heroes of Might and Magic 6, Heroes of Might and Magic: Duel of Champion, Every Command and Conquer game ever, Age of Empires 2 and 3, ARMA 2, DayZ, Champions Online, the now defunct City of Heroes and Villains.

I could go on but there is just sooo many games.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes View Post
    Winter Games was awesome. I bet I still have that stashed with the Commodore in the dungeon.

On the PC, Junior and I liked Battle of Britain and Secret Weapons of the Luftwaffe (Lucas?). I've still got those also, but no way at the moment to play them. If I can rummage up a floppy drive that will work on my Ubuntu machine, I might be able to do it under dos emulation. Tried it on a Windows 98 box, but I couldn't get memory to work right.

Only Diablo 3 and World of Warcraft.
    Oh I have a Runescape account still(f2p) lol.