Thread: Anyway

Atomic6

Default Anyway

i have masterd sleeping in just my goodnite diaper or pull up with my brother just feet away we still share a room. no one in my life knows that i wear diapers i was just wondering if there waz any way to sleep with a paci in my moulth and no one find out and will the paci stay in my moulth

Sorry, very noticeable unless your a light sleeper when a door wakes up and you can turn, then spit it out where it's hidden but of course you would have to wash it later.

Unless you sleep with your head ALWAYS pointing away from your brother or always sleep with your face directly in the pillow, I don't think you would be able to hide your pacifier use from your brother for long.

It may be better for you to come up with an excuse if you want to sleep with a pacifier. I have heard of people using the 'dentist recommended it for my teeth' or the 'it helps me relax' or some variation of these.

No and no. Unless of course you're in full conscious control of yourself and fully aware of your surroundings while asleep. Which is impossible.

Hang a mosquito net over your bed which is made from thicker material on the brother's side so he won't see in

I would say there's no guaranteed safe way. He could easily wake up and look over. So I'd say don't do it.

It is quite hard to sleep with a pacifier in your mouth anyway. They're quite uncomfortable after a while! I've only been able to while very tired or very regressed - about 3 times total. Usually it gets so hard to sleep that I just take the paci out and sleep normally.

If you wanted to try and sleep with a pacifier in, wait until you have the house to yourself, then set an alarm to go off well before anyone gets home. Then you can practice taking a nap with it, or even just keeping it in for a long time. That's probably the safest way to experience it, until you have your own place.

Grow a mustache, shave it off, and voilą; the perfect disguise.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	3.3 KB 
ID:	21591

on a more serious note...i have no idea how you'd pull that off.
    and the paci should be able to stay in your mouth after a bit of getting used to it.

Atomic6

Quote Originally Posted by SleepyTyrant View Post
    Grow a mustache, shave it off, and voilą; the perfect disguise.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	3.3 KB 
ID:	21591

on a more serious note...i have no idea how you'd pull that off.
    and the paci should be able to stay in your mouth after a bit of getting used to it.
    Thank you that gave me a good laugh i love it i have to find on lol