Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: goodbye

Default goodbye

Im an idiot who was having a bad day and a flair up of PTSD or whatever, I apologize for the dramatic exit and plea for attention, and my temper tantrum over the dumb password scheme, I get it they are trying to protect their site, I just freaked out.
    Last edited by Aby; 07-Aug-2014 at 06:24.

Hello

I have been reading your post and I am sorry that there is a feeling for this action.

I am sorry that you will have to leave, but please always remember that we are here if you would like someone to come back.

There are people that have problems with the changes and for the most part they are because Moo and his Minions are doing everything that they can do to protect us from the trolls and scammers.

I hope you the best in your endeavors.

- - - Updated - - -

Hello

I have been reading your post and I am sorry that there is a feeling for this action.

I am sorry that you will have to leave, but please always remember that we are here if you would like someone to come back.

There are people that have problems with the changes and for the most part they are because Moo and his Minions are doing everything that they can do to protect us from the trolls and scammers.

I hope you the best in your endeavors.

I'm sorry you feel this way but talking about life-threatening situations doesn't help at all because I had suicide thoughts before and they don't end well (I stopped getting them at the age of 17) We are always here and Just change your password with capital letters or have auto-remember set and use the point there. If you keep forgetting your password HogansHeroes can help you recover it. Moo and his staff team tries to protect us from hazardous things and hacker in the open internet world he ensures our safety and I'm damn glad he does that. I wouldn't throw all this away but if you feel comfortable nobody can stop you but be advised we are all here.

~Your 2014 Pokemon, Snivy

Yes, I was going to say just shoot Moo an e-mail and he'll fix it for you.

Please stay Aby. We're always here to talk to you. Passwords can be managed.

Tiburon

This is so concerning. Can anyone follow up to offer help? It sounds like a desparate situation. Is there anything that can be done to help this person?? Can the moderators do anything? Thank you.

Please don't go We can help you !

I also am bad to remembering passwords

as my memory's hard drive is 20GB and 512MB of RAM (is my brain )

I use this program which is very good is KeePass

http://keepass.info/

You can store many passwords using a single passwords.

Im sorry for acting over dramatic, I had a bit of a bad PTSD day and threw a temper tantrum over not being able to sign in after an hour, and Im wrong my original password was auto generated by my computer and it won't really do it again, Im using an old password I used on other sites, its what I thought was my original password, I don't understand though because I changed it to my chosen password yesterday, and today it gave me the I had to get a new password message again, thats after it did that the day before, it was something I shouldn't of let get to me, but I did, and I snowballed into a whiney little brat who couldn't get his way, I do deal with a lot, I can't express what a brain injury does to ones self image and idealization, along with the loss of an eye and a f.u.b.a.r. right shouder and wrist, and a neck that was technically broken and is now fused in one place.

The isolation is bad but I can drive now, just have nowhere to drive too, well I do but its a bit scary at times, people get real upset because I drive a lot slower than I use too. The good thing was I did end up talking to an old diaper friend today that I had really missed and still felt awful and guilty about the last time I saw him, he said it was all cool and to stop being so Emo, which took a huge load off my chest, he has a Mommy and its not like he would come hang out with me, but it was good to just chat with someone I cared for, and even babysat(not literally). So Im sorry for being a crazy nut job today, hopefully my password works tomorrow or I can find some way of keeping it, not sure how to get my Mac to regenerate a new password, it doesn't do it when I try to make a new password, but I might be doing something wrong, Im good at that. And while at times I would rather be dead or have not survived this long,

Im not suicidal, can't do that to my friends and Mom, a lot of people have gone through a lot of pain and work to keep me alive and to get me to the doctors and hospitals and surgeries. And I still have my eyes set on vengeance from the company that failed to keep me safe, I got 3 different sets of lawyers, and people spying on me all the time, I chose not to press the bedwetting issue after the accident, I had accidents in my sleep in the past, but was dry for a few months before I got hurt, after the fall I was soaking my bed the first night I came home after being in a hospital for a month, the bedwetting isn't a big deal, I just wear a diaper and I like diapers, which makes it hard to press bedwetting as an issue from the fall, I do tell the doctors but they don't really care that much as I tell them its not that big of a deal, and I'm paranoid that lawyers for my enemy would track down my online history of diaper sites like this and ones going back to DPF in the late 90's. If someone knew what they were doing Im sure they could find a trail of used diapers online leading them to all kinds of places like this, which is protected from scammers and malware and bad people, but not spies.

I have hopes that I will get some money out of all this, its been a very hard year and a half, almost 2 years, I have had to relearn so many things and Im not the same person I was before the fall, thats hard to express, Im a bad copy of an original, but Im almost doing better than when I was normal, at least financially, the first year was very very hard on my wallet, the workers comp tried to rip me off, took a year and 6 months to get my proper pay, and the lawyers got 33% of the back pay I was owed, Ive lived off of really cheap food, quit alcohol and soda, I don't at all look the same, with a long beard and an eye patch, I don't look very little anymore, but I still feel little sometimes, I haven't made any real close friends since Ive been here, and that my fault, Im shy, and most of you are so young, I feel ancient at 37. Im really trying, but life really through me a curve ball, and Im still learning to be human again, I have a lot on my plate, my career of 20 years is over, for the most part, and I just don't know what the future brings and it freaks me out a lot. I don't want to work in an office, or shave and be a walmart greeter, Im scared of being forced to take a dead end job in a career field I don't belong in.

Im hoping against all odds that I get enough money to own a business, a movie theatre, big dreams, Im careful to not dream to big, because those dreams tend to crash and fail, I got more time to be patient and see what happens next, its terrifying, but there is rays of hope in the distance, one day this all might work out for the best, except for the physical damage to my body, and the possibilities that brain injuries can get worse with time, I didn't exactly have a great brain to start with, epilepsy and tremors were my first issues with my brain, the 30 foot fall didn't help out at all, and I miss my right eye, it sees just enough to be nothing but a distraction and make things worse than just having one eye, Im babbling now, I will delete my original post, I only logged in because I felt bad for being such a whiney cry baby, and I saw that people were actually concerned, sometimes its easy to believe no one gives a damn.

Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry you had such a hard day.
    I don't know you, but I sure don't hold this thread against you (I seem to recall a few occasions in which I've done the same... ) Just glad you're feeling better now. Good friends are hard to beat, aren't they?

I hope tomorrow will be better. You seem so determined and brave - incredibly honest and real! It's hard to imagine anything keeping you down for long

Take care Aby