Thread: Why hello there!

Default Why hello there!

Ive never realised that there are so many who feel the need to wear diapers (nappies). Ive felt it from quite a young age and its nice to know I'm not alone. I have never told anybody about this and feel as though i may never tell anybody in a non-virtual environment. Anybody got any good tips for a newbie? I bought my first pack of diapers yesterday and look forward to using them!

Hello jordan4derby and welcome to the group.

First, could you please take a moment and tell use a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies or interests, so that we can get to know you better.

Second, the best tip I can give you is two words of advice.

a) Read the rules and follow them. They are not hard and just common since.

b) be yourself and participate at a level that is comfortable for you.

We like to talk about diapers but there is much more to life then that. We have a very unique site here that crosses international barriers and we actually get along unlike the real world.
    There is a lot of interesting things to do and the best thing for a newbie is just that, they (you) have a new and unique perspective and we do want to hear it.

So come on in and enjoy yourself.

Again welcome to the group.

Thanks Egor,

Nice to see people are so nice and welcoming here i will definitely be back to chat more.

A bit about myself:

I'm a university student.
    I love football!
    I work with children
    Im 5ft 9"
    I have a slight obsession with mine craft (A bit embarrassing) haha
    I enjoy watching films
    I enjoy the odd night out with friends

the best advice, apart from that given by Egor, is to participate as much as you can in the forums. Finally taking the plunge to indulge your desires can be quite a mental adjustment for some though not nearly as bad as suppressing it. Congratulations for plucking up the courage to dip your toe in the water and find out what being padded is like.

I too, had no idea that there were so many out there. I had for many years laboured under the impression that I was a bit of a freak. Fortunately, I have found this site and realise that I am far from alone and have come to accept who I am. More to the point, I have come to accept that whilst this "interest" or "fetish" is not exactly mainstream, it hurts no one and is utterly harmless.

As to using nappies, it is a very good idea to get some plastic over pants as you will probably over use them in the first few times which can result in leaks. It is also worthwhile getting hold of some of the more premium brands as they have significantly higher capacity. I am not sure what your situation is with regards purchasing but they are parcel collection points such as MyByBox which can make it much easier to buy premium brands. If you are looking for recommendations, it is probably best going to the Diaper Talk Forum and there are links to places where you can get samples also some places will send you a variety pack so that you can find out what you prefer.

You also probably notice the debate that is continually going on with regards fabric backed versus plastic backed nappies. Certainly, the fabric backed nappies, being more breathable, are more comfortable to wear in the long term and seem to be favoured by the IC community however those of us who are indulging for pleasure seem to lean towards the plastic backed variety. For me, I do prefer the plastic backed varieties however a good pair of plastic over pants go a long way to making the fabric backed nappies better.

If you are looking for recommendations on brands to try. Molicare Suoer Plus, Comficare and Abena M4/L4 place to start.

I also see that you have listed yourself as a "Little". How would you characterise your Little? What age and sex are they or is this still developing?

So, dive into the forums and you will get to understand these "interest" better.