Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finally got to meet my momma for the very first time <3

Default Finally got to meet my momma for the very first time <3

I'd just like to share a thing that happened to me yesterday, because I thought I'd find it appropriate to do so here. I'm not too good at telling stories, but I'll do my best.

So I have two best friends of mine, and we know each other to a deep and personal level. We have even known each other for a few years now. The three of us, in fact, are so close, that despite them not being in the ABDL community, were comfortable with being my mommies (One being Mommy and one being momma). We have always played around with the idea of being a family online, but we never got to really bond together in person, as we are all internet friends.
    Just recently I finally got to meet one of my friends at Bronycon, which is a convention that just happened. We decided that after the con, we would have a day to ourselves after our group of friends left to have some little time.

When the night finally came, I was actually super nervous and shy about doing this with her, as I was afraid she might have felt uncomfortable about it. However, she took it surprisingly well, and pretty much knew exactly what to say and do. Together that night, we basically did everything we could think of aside from having my diaper changed, as both of us agreed it would probably be for the better if I didn't use them ^^;

It was one of the happiest nights of my life, and I just thought I'd like to share it with you guys <3

Congratulations. I'm happy to hear that it all worked out.

A very nice story. Will you see her again soon?

It sounds like you have a very good friend who cares about you very much. In addition, if they are not into anything ABDL, there are two cases I can see that would explain why it came so naturally to them to baby you. It may be that they may either have strong maternal instincts, and you are an outlet for them. The other possibility is that they have genuine affection for you, either strong platonic or possibly even romantic. These are not exclusive, though. It's possible the the latter is a cause of the former, which is actually pretty common, especially with nurses and their patients. It's also possible that the former is a cause of the latter, in which case, their affection for you made them feel maternal towards you, and they are very close to the caretaker role in the ABDL community.

The takeaway from this is that there is some form of bond your friend has towards you. If it's strong enough that they can naturally treat you as their baby upon meeting in person for the first time, it should not be written off. I don't know what dynamic you guys have in general, but perhaps keep an ear to the ground for signs of the possible types of bond they have for you, then consider your future if that bond were to continue.

When strong bonds like that are overlooked, people get hurt in the long run. Just try to make sure you both understand why each other enjoys whatever relationship you have, so that no incorrect expectations are formed, and are subsequently unmet. And, as with all things, communication is key. Talk about it, and try to figure it out together.

I wish you the best, and hope that your pleasant relationship continues in some form or another.

~Wyatt

your so lucky and Congratulations,wish i could find an online mommie

Quote Originally Posted by TeddyHugs View Post
    It sounds like you have a very good friend who cares about you very much. In addition, if they are not into anything ABDL, there are two cases I can see that would explain why it came so naturally to them to baby you. It may be that they may either have strong maternal instincts, and you are an outlet for them. The other possibility is that they have genuine affection for you, either strong platonic or possibly even romantic. These are not exclusive, though. It's possible the the latter is a cause of the former, which is actually pretty common, especially with nurses and their patients. It's also possible that the former is a cause of the latter, in which case, their affection for you made them feel maternal towards you, and they are very close to the caretaker role in the ABDL community.

The takeaway from this is that there is some form of bond your friend has towards you. If it's strong enough that they can naturally treat you as their baby upon meeting in person for the first time, it should not be written off. I don't know what dynamic you guys have in general, but perhaps keep an ear to the ground for signs of the possible types of bond they have for you, then consider your future if that bond were to continue.

When strong bonds like that are overlooked, people get hurt in the long run. Just try to make sure you both understand why each other enjoys whatever relationship you have, so that no incorrect expectations are formed, and are subsequently unmet. And, as with all things, communication is key. Talk about it, and try to figure it out together.

I wish you the best, and hope that your pleasant relationship continues in some form or another.

~Wyatt
    Thank you very much for posting this! This has actually been something I've been thinking of for awhile.
    Yesterday before we were heading back home from our trip, I actually had a discussion about our relationship, and how a mother/little relationship can be related to an actual relationship in some sort of way. Both of us agreed that our bond was most likely a platonic relationship, as we both have feelings for each other, but not in a way that a relationship would warrant. She even told me how in some ways, I'm just as close to her as her actual boyfriend.~

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    A very nice story. Will you see her again soon?
    Oooh, I wish. But it's unlikely we will be seeing each other until next years Bronycon. And that's if life treats us well, and we will all have the money to go.

Congratulations, sounds like you had a great time together.

That's pretty awesome to hear. Still meeting once a year than never being able to meet each other at all, though I'm sure it was hard to part ways.

Awww, that sounds so nice and cute and special! ^u^ Congratulations! I hope you get to keep seeing each other in the same way.