Thread: closet baby no more!

Default closet baby no more!

Hello everyone! I've been a lurker for a while on these forums and have recently begun trying to get active! I've been in to ageplay for a while now and have browsed this site when it still offered stories!

Anyways, a little about myself. I am a 20 year boy very interested in diapers and all things baby play! I thought I should start posting and getting involved to hopefully learn more about this. My current diaper collection has a couple abena m4s and a bambino bellisimo. Whenever I partake, I am usually wearing diapers and my white onesie with my pacifier clipped on. I have tried formula before and have actually became quite used to the taste! I enjoy drinking out of my avent natural bottle.

I don't know whatelse to write about, but feel free to ask me anything about my abdl setup or if you just want to get to know me!

Welcome to the group sbbaby! You did a wonderful introduction. What are some of your non-AB/DL interests? What's life like in SB? I was there for a few days once ut didn't get to explore the city much.

Hello zipperless! Some of my non-ab/dl interests are working with computers, biking, food, and browsing reddit! SB's fairly nice due to the wonderful weather and such. I am actually a college student, so I don't hang around in what most people know as Santa Barbara.

Welcome sbbaby I'm sure you'll find lots of fun and support around the forum.