Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shipping from Bambino

Default Shipping from Bambino

Does anybody know what the typical shipping time from www.bambinodiapers.com is? I currently order Depend from Walmart and usually get it within a week, but I am switching to the TotalDry Plus. Since I'm IC I depend on always having diapers on hand, so I can't risk running out. I did see a few other threads on the same subject but they are a couple of years old which is why I decided to repost the question.

Depends on where you live. I live so close that I get them the next day. You can go to the UPS website for average shipping times. They ship from Redwood City California.

Quote Originally Posted by Incontinentia View Post
    Does anybody know what the typical shipping time from www.bambinodiapers.com is? I currently order Depend from Walmart and usually get it within a week, but I am switching to the TotalDry Plus. Since I'm IC I depend on always having diapers on hand, so I can't risk running out. I did see a few other threads on the same subject but they are a couple of years old which is why I decided to repost the question.
    It all varies on the country you live in, and pretty much state. I never ordered from them so I wouldn't know on the top of hand but they have average shipping time UNLESS something comes up pretty much.

Quote Originally Posted by barkd74 View Post
    Depends on where you live. I live so close that I get them the next day. You can go to the UPS website for average shipping times. They ship from Redwood City California.
    I'm in Austin, Texas and I get them in a week.

you really shouldn't let yourself run dangerously low on a critical supply... I'd expect most IC would keep a good 2-3 week buffer on-hand at a minimum?

I'm in the US desert SW, so not too far away from them. Normally I do try to keep a few weeks buffer but sometimes I let it go uncomfortably too far. I just wanted to makes sure that they don't have crazy-long wait times. So it looks like I don't have anything to worry about. Thanks for all of your help.

Quote Originally Posted by Incontinentia View Post
    I'm in the US desert SW, so not too far away from them.
    Me, too. Takes about three days.

I live in central California, and get them the next day, sometimes less than 24 hours after I order

I got them in 2 days I think maybe three. I live in Northern California about a hour north of Sacramento. They were totally worth the wait and they did not get sent UPS or FedEx to me. They were sent via OnTrack. Which was nice cause I received them at about 9:30 in the morning.

I live across the bay from Bambino, I often use them to buy Abena's from and if I order before about 1 or 2 p.m. I will receive the boxes the next morning. Once they get an order, it will ship within 24 hours, and I've had times where I got the order before I got the shipping notification!