Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Shipping from Bambino

  1. #1

    Default Shipping from Bambino

    Does anybody know what the typical shipping time from www.bambinodiapers.com is? I currently order Depend from Walmart and usually get it within a week, but I am switching to the TotalDry Plus. Since I'm IC I depend on always having diapers on hand, so I can't risk running out. I did see a few other threads on the same subject but they are a couple of years old which is why I decided to repost the question.

  2. #2

    Default

    Depends on where you live. I live so close that I get them the next day. You can go to the UPS website for average shipping times. They ship from Redwood City California.

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Incontinentia View Post
    Does anybody know what the typical shipping time from www.bambinodiapers.com is? I currently order Depend from Walmart and usually get it within a week, but I am switching to the TotalDry Plus. Since I'm IC I depend on always having diapers on hand, so I can't risk running out. I did see a few other threads on the same subject but they are a couple of years old which is why I decided to repost the question.
    It all varies on the country you live in, and pretty much state. I never ordered from them so I wouldn't know on the top of hand but they have average shipping time UNLESS something comes up pretty much.

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by barkd74 View Post
    Depends on where you live. I live so close that I get them the next day. You can go to the UPS website for average shipping times. They ship from Redwood City California.
    I'm in Austin, Texas and I get them in a week.

  5. #5

    Default

    you really shouldn't let yourself run dangerously low on a critical supply... I'd expect most IC would keep a good 2-3 week buffer on-hand at a minimum?

  6. #6

    Default

    I'm in the US desert SW, so not too far away from them. Normally I do try to keep a few weeks buffer but sometimes I let it go uncomfortably too far. I just wanted to makes sure that they don't have crazy-long wait times. So it looks like I don't have anything to worry about. Thanks for all of your help.

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Incontinentia View Post
    I'm in the US desert SW, so not too far away from them.
    Me, too. Takes about three days.

  8. #8

    Default

    I live in central California, and get them the next day, sometimes less than 24 hours after I order

  9. #9

    Default

    I got them in 2 days I think maybe three. I live in Northern California about a hour north of Sacramento. They were totally worth the wait and they did not get sent UPS or FedEx to me. They were sent via OnTrack. Which was nice cause I received them at about 9:30 in the morning.

  10. #10

    Default

    I live across the bay from Bambino, I often use them to buy Abena's from and if I order before about 1 or 2 p.m. I will receive the boxes the next morning. Once they get an order, it will ship within 24 hours, and I've had times where I got the order before I got the shipping notification!

Similar Threads

  1. bambino shipping
    By Trigunx in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-Oct-2012, 01:08
  2. Bambino Vs XPM shipping cost
    By Cherub in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 21-Jul-2012, 21:46
  3. Bambino shipping times
    By bobbygx in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-Nov-2011, 04:26
  4. Bambino's shipping question...
    By Bryce in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 23-Jan-2010, 13:04

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.