I need to know a specific piece of information about this site: specifically, what the shipping label of their "discreet shipping" will look like. I will not order from them if "diaper" or "diaperbuys" or anything similar appears on the box I recieve, so I need to know this from someone who has ordered from them. Thanks.

I ordered a case of molicares from them a couple of months ago. They shipped in the manufacturers box, but their shipping label had the parent company on it.

That doesn't sound very discreet at all. They advertise their "discreet" shipping, is this false?

I was thinking the same thing. It came in a box that says molicare all over it and has a picture of a diaper on it. Didn't seem very "discreet" to me.

I ordered from them few weeks back. The box had some random stuff on it. No one would know it came from a diaper site if they were only shown the box. I say they are discrete.