Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: DC Amor pink diapers?

babyscooby

Default DC Amor pink diapers?

Anyone heard of these? stumbled onto these today.

My check list:
    plastic - check
    absorbent - check
    all-over printed - check!
    pink - check!!!
    http://diaperconn.com
    If anyone has bought these I am very interested to see if they are legit.

sound and look cool, but at 6.50 a diaper its not something that could be used every day

$6.50 per diaper!?!? Wow, that is the most expensive one I have ever seen. I don't know if they will sell many of them at that price, especially if they will be charging shipping as well.

$6.50 is for a 2-pack sample (par for the course with specialty diapers). A case of 48 is $72.99.

holy crap.

This site is probably the closest thing to a rip-off I've seen in the diaper-world...

A single tena slip maxi for 5.99?????
    A Fabine for 10.99???

Other diapers for 6$?

Is this even for real? who would be buying that?

Bambino samples are usually around $8. Granted that technically includes shipping, but still. Also Fabines are otherwise unavailable in the US (as far as I know), so of course there's a premium there.

I have tried this diaper before but didn't get it from this site but instead from the china wholesale..It really is not bad but for 6.49 for 2 pieces of diaper... I personally think its over price.. consider i only got it for around 1 USD each plus shipping
    Last edited by Eulogy; 09-Aug-2014 at 07:40. Reason: Removing questionable link.

I thought for a few seconds they looked a bit garish but they quickly grew on me (wish they were on me) and for me too they tick all the boxes, pink, plastic.

My only concern is the website Diaper Con?

Quote Originally Posted by Argent View Post
    I thought for a few seconds they looked a bit garish but they quickly grew on me (wish they were on me) and for me too they tick all the boxes, pink, plastic.

My only concern is the website Diaper Con?
    "Conn" is short for connoisseur. They appear to have Amazon and ebay stores, as well.

$6.50 per diaper hmm, its like a diaper just for celebrities x) like voss water