Thread: Babyland Adult Diaper anyone know about them

Default Babyland Adult Diaper anyone know about them

I had to make an order with them, it was too attractive and now I got some doubts, the price is quite cheap, will get back with some kind of a product review about them, I've just ordered this one with a pack of 9 liners here

Would like to know if anyone got any infos about them, or any kind of review, the shipping was quite cheap (around 12$) so I ordered directly when I saw the final price.

It's a web store owned and operated by, I do not think you should have too much of an issue. I haven't boughten from there but that's my 2 cents.

Thanks, my concern is I saw they make reviews and pictures of some of the qualitydiapers products which is questionable business I would say.

Cannot say I have spent too much time on the website. So I can't honestly answer you about that. I know they are a fairly large site so I would assume that there are people who don't care about that website and write about them on the review pages and such.

Sorry I can't be much help other to steer you in that direction.

It looks like they also carry products from other stores... you know, like how Wal-mart will carry "W" brand orange juice but also Tropicana and Minute Maid.