Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Websites

Default Websites

Ok so alot of members have been asking for advice or good websites for diapers/other products to other people so I decided to review so many websites and give you most of the website listings, reviews, what stuff they sell, how good is shipping, etc... I have a complete list from A-Z. If I missed one then please let me know so I can add it.
    (I am not sure if varies on shipping depends from USA/UK/ etc...)
    (I am not listing ABU for several...several reasons so please don't ask)
    (Red means bad/Blue means good/Green means awesome=for population and reviews)
    (I speak english so if a website is up in a different language...it might be hard to pronounce.)

Please comment below what website I missed?

P.s. I am still adding websites
    Last edited by Snivy; 06-Aug-2014 at 08:27. Reason: Was pm'd a website

You totally forgot ABU, man.

Wait, what does Dominos have to do with diapers? I mean, I guess you might as well order some pizza if you're having an indulgence day. Maybe I should try one with a full bottle of Dew.

And now I'm super hungry.

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    (I am not listing ABU for several...several reasons so please don't ask)
    ...yeah I might get banned.

I reviewd ABU but I might get hate from alot of people and plus I think HogansHeroes would remove the link. So I got rid of it

I'd recommend putting country of origin to the info as well, if only because international shipping can be prohibitively expensive. Also, while I have no experience with them, baby-pants.com is another site. They only sell cloth diapers, but they also have a considerable selection of accessories.

Couple of questions:

The review rating: how do you come up with the numbers / what are the aspects rated?
    The "population"? Are you referring to amount of items being sold? or?

As an example "saveexpress.de".

Actually they have the far larger item-catalog than I guess any(?) of the others.
    I've done business with them for a long time and shipment was always perfectly on time. And the speed of shipment entirely depends on the choice of the customer (you can upgrade to speedy options if you want to pay more).
    Also why 2.5 / 5? is it the crappy website? (their website is a bit crappy). Or is this a service related issue? Or?
    Btw. they do also sell a number of reusable plastic pants and cloth diapers (actually quite a few different ones) so your info on them selling only disposables is plain wrong.

I'm just saying - if you do reviews, be thorough or at least more elaborate on aspects such as ratings, and terms like "population"...
    Otherwise it's simply a very quick personal opinion that doesn't offer much insight.

And that aside: Dominos? 4/5??
    Hell no... at least around here, you order a domino pizza either if you like diarrhea or generally speaking overpriced crappy things that closely resemble a pizza but doesn't taste like one.
    Dominos: my "review": -10/5

Quote Originally Posted by EPO1 View Post
    Dominos: my "review": -10/5
    So you gave it a -2?

Quote Originally Posted by ClandestineWing View Post
    So you gave it a -2?
    -10 out of max. 5...
    figurative speech for CRAPPY from start to finish.

Quote Originally Posted by ClandestineWing View Post
    So you gave it a -2?
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by EPO1 View Post
    -10 out of max. 5...
    figurative speech for CRAPPY from start to finish.
    facepalm

Hey, thank you so much for this listing :3! Oh, and I think you meant "reputation" instead of "population"?

Here's a link for your list, this is a great site if you live in FINLAND! http://www.dreamcare.fi/
    It's available in english, too!

Oh, I also echo the sentiment that you should add the country of origin to the list! Or at LEAST the continent!