Thread: Bambino out of stock again...how about Dry 24/7?

Default Bambino out of stock again...how about Dry 24/7?

So, yet again...bambino is out of stock in it's size medium diapers, after only just getting them back in their inventory.

I'm getting really fed up with their nonsense stocking issues, so despite my belief that they're about the best diapers out there..I'm giving them a long term break while they get their stuff together.

In the meantime, does anyone know of any good reviews for the new Dry 24/7? Would they be a good alternative to someone who is mostly familiar with bambinos?

One of my biggest issues is that with a 28-30' waist, I'm somewhat stuck in the grey area between small and medium. Are the Dry 24/7's true to their sizing? I've been dying to find some decent size small diapers for ages, as bambino doesn't sell smalls.

Thanks tons!

Quote Originally Posted by Dan09 View Post
    So, yet again...bambino is out of stock in it's size medium diapers, after only just getting them back in their inventory.

I'm getting really fed up with their nonsense stocking issues, so despite my belief that they're about the best diapers out there..I'm giving them a long term break while they get their stuff together.

In the meantime, does anyone know of any good reviews for the new Dry 24/7? Would they be a good alternative to someone who is mostly familiar with bambinos?

One of my biggest issues is that with a 28-30' waist, I'm somewhat stuck in the grey area between small and medium. Are the Dry 24/7's true to their sizing? I've been dying to find some decent size small diapers for ages, as bambino doesn't sell smalls.

Thanks tons!
    I would try XP Medical and see if Gary has samples in both small and medium and give them a try before you order any larger quanities.

They still have medium bellismo's in stock ! Those are crazy fun too

Default Bambino out of stock again...how about Dry 24/7?

Quote Originally Posted by nick3 View Post
    They still have medium bellismo's in stock ! Those are crazy fun too
    My only problem with Bellissimos is that I simply can't wear/wet them long enough to justify having a diaper that could absorb a small ocean. The teddies/classicos were always a nice in-between, and sadly that's what is *already* out of stock.
    Last edited by Dan09; 06-Aug-2014 at 00:49.

Try the Total Dry X Plus. Same thing as the Classicos/Teddies/Biancos, minus the specialty print.

I've got a 31" waist and medium Bambinos fit well on me; I've become a big fan of the new Dry24/7s and their smalls fit me quite well. At 28-30" I suspect you'd be quite happy with their small.

Here (EXTERNAL LINK) is a review of the Dry 24/7. Personally, I've only tried Abena M4s and Bambinos, Bambinos being my favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan09 View Post
    My only problem with Bellissimos is that I simply can't wear/wet them long enough to justify having a diaper that could absorb a small ocean. The teddies/classicos were always a nice in-between, and sadly that's what is *already* out of stock.
    Coffee and water. You will fill that little bugger in 5 hours. You'll like the way you wet, I guarantee it.