Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The new Dry 24/7s SUCK.

Default The new Dry 24/7s SUCK.

Ugh...

I bought two cased of Bambino Blmisso and 2 cases of Dry 24/7. They both came in.

but the front of the matter is that why the hell would Dry Care screw up a perfit diaper? I remember them a little while back saying that they wanted to cut costs and improve absorbancy which I think they just wanted to cut costs and make a cheapy to make more money.

*sighs*ill miss Dry 24/7s Never buying those again. I mean they are great for when im bike riding and such but I feel like im wearing a Depend instead of a preium diaper which Bambinos are great at being.

I have no idea what you are talking about. My Dry 24/7s rock and are super-thick.

Mine rocked too.. Minor taping issues, thats all and it was only a few.

I only minor had leaking issues on 2 diapers, and those issues have not recurred. Other than the ridiculous stiffness of the padding, I love the new Dry 24/7's as much as the old ones. Still very thick, very soft (plastic and padding), the absorbency is amazing, and the fit is perfect. I'm gonna really put them to the test when I go drinking with my friend tonight (she knows I wear, so cool!), but I have never worried about these diapers leaking. I can flood them and they just take it. The only other diaper I would recommend over the 24/7 is the Bellissimo, because that thing is freakin' awesome, and you already got them. I'm super jealous of you right now.

Having worn both back to back, here is my opinion.

The Dry 24/7's technically seem to have a similar capacity to the Bellissimos but they have horrible wicking. If you're a big peer, these are going to leak at night.

The issue I've run into is that when I'm sleeping on my back, that the material in the Dry 24/7 is so rigid, the pee just runs right over the top and out the back of the diaper on to my bed, or, pee collect where my butt meats the bed and then overflows the leak gaurds before the diaper can "catch up".

If you are a slower wetter, or an IC, these actually might be great for you, but for wicking, these are not the diapers you are looking for.

The Bellissimos have some amout of pulp in them and I've never ran into this issue with them.

I'm wearing a 24/7 right now, during the day, but I won't wear it to bed, and I have to go in it slow or it will leak.

Again, great diaper for a certain audience, but I really need the extra pulp for faster wicking so I prefer the Bellissimos.

I really haven't had any issues withe the new Dry 24/7 other than a couple of tapes misplaced. For me they are about as good as a diaper can get. I tend not to flood my diapers and if I do it's never laying down.

If you're complaining only about the thicknesses, they have changed from having a lot of wood pulp, to having a lot of SAP. I haven't come across any tape issues. They are a bit thinner when dry. They do swell quite a bit when wet though.

Flooding while laying down is begging for a leak. It seems any diaper will leak in the laying position. Usually the back padding is thinner and it usually gets soaked pretty fast. I usually flood while standing up. I still try to control it some. I can feel it splashing around and can tell it hasn't been absorbed yet.

Quote Originally Posted by MeTaLMaNN1983 View Post
    If you're complaining only about the thicknesses, they have changed from having a lot of wood pulp, to having a lot of SAP. I haven't come across any tape issues. They are a bit thinner when dry. They do swell quite a bit when wet though.
    agree. I think if you want to give those away or sell them cheap you will see a line form. Most here give them five stars, as do I.

Flooding while laying down is begging for a leak. It seems any diaper will leak in the laying position.
    That however I would disagree with. Laying on your side is very risky for any amount. Sitting will cut down your capacity a lot. Laying on your back is probably the safest position you can wet your diaper in.

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    agree. I think if you want to give those away or sell them cheap you will see a line form. Most here give them five stars, as do I.

That however I would disagree with. Laying on your side is very risky for any amount. Sitting will cut down your capacity a lot. Laying on your back is probably the safest position you can wet your diaper in.
    with the dry 24/7's i think the best position to flood is on the stomach. I don't even feel my skin get wet when i flood in the morning with a painfully full bladder, the dry 24/7 chugs it all. Sitting has resulted in a leak at the bottom of the cheeks everytime though. My idea of testing them ehile oit drinking failed. Need to get a bellissimo to try next

I just can't believe people are okay with the stiffness of the padding. It feels like wearing a cardboard box.