Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The naughtiest thing you've ever done...

Default The naughtiest thing you've ever done...

I drank half a bottle of vodka by myself and wet the bed. xP Daddy was not happy...

Quote Originally Posted by dIstraCtedOctoPus View Post
    I drank half a bottle of vodka by myself and wet the bed. xP Daddy was not happy...
    neither was your liver.

Quote Originally Posted by dIstraCtedOctoPus View Post
    For the wet bed or the missing vodka?

Quote Originally Posted by Vic92 View Post
    I know which one I'd be more upset about.

When I was a teenager my little brother was still in pull-ups and I was really small when I was young so I would steal them and wear them, then I would leave them in his room so my mom would think he still needed them even a year after he stopped needing them.

Quote Originally Posted by EPO1 View Post
    neither was your liver.
    Yeah I know, I never said it was a smart thing to do. : P I'm 22 what do you expect from me? xD

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vic92 View Post
    Just the bed, he doesn't like vodka. x3

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Soccerbaby View Post
    When I was a teenager my little brother was still in pull-ups and I was really small when I was young so I would steal them and wear them, then I would leave them in his room so my mom would think he still needed them even a year after he stopped needing them.
    That is quite devious. x3 You didn't ever get caught huh?

I stayed up past my bedtime once... by a WHOLE 5 MINUTES! I guess you could say I'm pretty rebellious.

when I was in high school, my parents had me dress up as a scarecrow dummy for halloween and had me sit motionless on our front porch as a "decoration". my job was to try not to scare the little kids, but scare the older kids (that look like they are too old to be trick or treating) away. our subdivision was THE place to trick or treat in town, and we averaged 600 kids a year at our door. my parents thought it would be an easy way to cut down on candy costs:P
    I recognized a few of them from school, and scared the living shit out of them. none of them knew i lived there, and some of them were people that I strongly disliked. One of them was this mean bitch from my 3rd hour class, and I got great pleasure out of making her wet herself all over the driveway:P

When I was a very young kid, we had an adult neighbor friend who liked me and gave me his very used television. I lived in the attic, so my mom put it in the other side of the central closet, something which divided the attic into two rooms. I was not to watch it once I went to bed, but I would wait until they went to bed and then I'd get up, mostly on weekends and watch the monster movies. This was back in the day when Shock Theater was on, and I'd watch all the old Dracula, Werewolf and Mummy movies. I'm still a fan.

Oh....and then there was the time when I was in 6th grade and set my parents garage on fire. It was attached to the house and was the only new house they ever owned.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    When I was a very young kid, we had an adult neighbor friend who liked me and gave me his very used television. I lived in the attic, so my mom put it in the other side of the central closet, something which divided the attic into two rooms. I was not to watch it once I went to bed, but I would wait until they went to bed and then I'd get up, mostly on weekends and watch the monster movies. This was back in the day when Shock Theater was on, and I'd watch all the old Dracula, Werewolf and Mummy movies. I'm still a fan.

Oh....and then there was the time when I was in 6th grade and set my parents garage on fire. It was attached to the house and was the only new house they ever owned.