Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: changing your own diapers

Atomic6

Default changing your own diapers

i just changed myself bracuse i had an accadent durning my nap i did it the way with me laying down on the floor insted of the other way anyway i enjoyed it very well wearing a new goodnight and happy

Quote Originally Posted by Atomic6 View Post
    i just changed myself bracuse i had an accadent durning my nap i did it the way with me laying down on the floor insted of the other way anyway i enjoyed it very well wearing a new goodnight and happy
    I'm not gonna lie, you sound super drunk, which is fine since I am too XD

Have you ever been the only sober one at a party? That's how I feel at this late hour....sigh.

I'm sober too! Have to wonder how hard it would be to self change a diaper drunk, tho.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Have you ever been the only sober one at a party? That's how I feel at this late hour....sigh.
    I try not to drunk post, for the most part.

Quote Originally Posted by FeekaDimension View Post
    I'm sober too! Have to wonder how hard it would be to self change a diaper drunk, tho.
    Yarp

I never drink. I stayed dry all day after celebrating SIDF last night. I wore Good Nite last night and had to change at 4:30-5:00 am. Did that sitting mostly.
    Fascinating

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by whiskeybravo View Post
    I try not to drunk post, for the most part.
    No whiskey? Bravo!

I'm only sober cuz Its Illegal for me to have alcohol in my truck. I get wasted when i'm at home or at furcons. Because thats pretty much the only time its not illegal for me to drink.

I had a bleeding ulcer in 1985 and left this earth and passed through the tunnel of light. I saw my mom, dad and other family members waiting in the light. Then there was a rushing sound and I was back in the wheel chair they had wheeled me out in. Needless to say, I stopped drinking anything with alcohol in it, as that's bad for an ulcer.

Now, so many years later, I'll have one beer when I'm grilling, or if we have pizza. Otherwise, I'm very careful as I thought I'd stick around a little bit longer.