Thread: Hi! :D

Default Hi! :D

1) Hello! Who are you?
    Hello, for now y'all can just called me "Kitten" I guess. I am very quirky and random, and I love animals. I have a nearly one-year-old lionhead bunny named Honey, and a mini labradoodle named Isabel (but she goes by Izzy). I LOVE singing, and I also enjoy writing and *attempting* to make visual-artsy things (it never works out too well though, hehe).

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)
    My interest in diapers is very deeply interconnected with the fact that, despite identifying as a Switch (I am involved in the kink community in my area), I am more comfortable being in littlespace. I do have a Daddy, and he likes it when I wet my pants (and admittedly, so do I) but I am getting tired of having to do laundry 3+ times a week. Mainly, I am interested in learning more about disposable diapers, and also maybe some regression techniques. Oh right! I also want some more, um, little-ish clothing, so I also may want to hear opinions on where to buy them for the least money, discreet shipping, etc.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)
    I am currently enrolled in a community college, but my major keeps fluctuating between English Literature and Psychology. -.-* I love writing, but I also like helping people and it's so hard to decide, urgh! Maybe I could write self-help books? LOL
    Anyway, I also enjoy anything music-related. I took classical voice lessons for 4 years in high school, but unfortunately I have ruined my voice from smoking (not tobacco...) so it is no longer up-to-par. I like going to techno clubs, and I LOVE making friends.

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?
    To be honest, I have been lurking on this website for almost 2 years. I finally joined because I would like to talk to like-minded people on the forums (although I sometimes get long bouts of Lurky Silence Syndrome). Again, I already have a Daddy, so I am not interested in anything like that, but I would love to make some Internet friends!

KittenMittens95,

welcome to the forums, nice intro!

I also have a keen interest in psychology specifically in relation to human error and the psychology of work. Although I trained as a physical scientist originally, I have studied a lot of psychology and its relationship with work due to being involved in accident investigations. So I use my psychology to help people by improving the workplace.

You will find plenty other "Littles" here who will be able to share their experiences with you. I should not worry about anybody offering to be a Daddy as we are very firm on this site that we are not a dating site, we are a support site. You should find everybody to be friendly and accepting.

Dive into the forums and contribute where you feel you can. The more you contribute, the more you will get out of this site.

Great to have you here,

DLE

Quote Originally Posted by KittenMittens95 View Post
    1) Hello! Who are you?
    Hello, for now y'all can just called me "Kitten" I guess. I am very quirky and random, and I love animals. I have a nearly one-year-old lionhead bunny named Honey, and a mini labradoodle named Isabel (but she goes by Izzy). I LOVE singing, and I also enjoy writing and *attempting* to make visual-artsy things (it never works out too well though, hehe).

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)
    My interest in diapers is very deeply interconnected with the fact that, despite identifying as a Switch (I am involved in the kink community in my area), I am more comfortable being in littlespace. I do have a Daddy, and he likes it when I wet my pants (and admittedly, so do I) but I am getting tired of having to do laundry 3+ times a week. Mainly, I am interested in learning more about disposable diapers, and also maybe some regression techniques. Oh right! I also want some more, um, little-ish clothing, so I also may want to hear opinions on where to buy them for the least money, discreet shipping, etc.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)
    I am currently enrolled in a community college, but my major keeps fluctuating between English Literature and Psychology. -.-* I love writing, but I also like helping people and it's so hard to decide, urgh! Maybe I could write self-help books? LOL
    Anyway, I also enjoy anything music-related. I took classical voice lessons for 4 years in high school, but unfortunately I have ruined my voice from smoking (not tobacco...) so it is no longer up-to-par. I like going to techno clubs, and I LOVE making friends.

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?
    To be honest, I have been lurking on this website for almost 2 years. I finally joined because I would like to talk to like-minded people on the forums (although I sometimes get long bouts of Lurky Silence Syndrome). Again, I already have a Daddy, so I am not interested in anything like that, but I would love to make some Internet friends!
    Hello Kitten. Welcome to adisc (sorry for the late reply >.>)! You love making new friends? What a lovely coincidence - so do I! I can perhaps relate to you on the whole losing your singing voice thing, as I stopped being able to sing when my voice deepened. :/ I still enjoy doing it anyway though when I get the chance. Mind if I ask what kind of music and literature you enjoy?