Thread: NorthShore Boosters question

Default NorthShore Boosters question

I was just curious if anyone has every tried the NorthShore Care Boosters? These are the ones I'm talking about:

I'm looking to try some new boosters and I like the fact that these are a good price, hold a good amount, and have adhesive on the back side.

Whats everyones opinions?

Thanks for the any advice I can get on boosters

I have been using them. They pretty much add enough to absorb another wetting or 2. They don't get bulky or anything which is why I like them.

Love em. Go for it! I've not had any luck with them helping for my side sleeping, but love them for the added bulk.

Thanks for the advice so far, I really appreciate it! Should I stick to the sizing guide on that page? I usually wear a medium diaper so should I just stick with the medium booster?

The other boosters I was looking at possibly are the Abena Abri-Let Maxi. Which ones out of these two do you guys think are better? (The only thing deterring me from the abenas is that they dont have an adhesive backing)