Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DreamWorksTV, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?

Default DreamWorksTV, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?

so, THIS poped up in my sub list today, I understand its a joke, but this is not even trying to be funny, this is just...weird. what do YOU *points to the person reading this* think?

I.. don't.. uh.. gnh.. wat.

What was the point? :'D
    I get absurd and tasteless humor but as you said - this was just weird.
    I got nothing.

First things first, what the hell is dreamworks TV? and WTF did I just watch?

I don't know. But I'm not clicking play, because I'm certain someone has monetized this video and is getting paid.

Ah...you have just discovered the average level of American humor. It's not a pretty picture. It may be an allegory for The House of Representatives.

Okay most of you are really gonna hate me for this. but i find this really funny. Ive alway been a fan of stupid comedy but I mean come on this is a video originally intended for kids and were seriously starting a thread about why this is so wrong. i mean come on you guys trust me there are so many worse things out there. one more thing if you've had family members in your lifetime in that time when they were still babies tell me they haven't done that.

Quote Originally Posted by tai View Post
    Okay most of you are really gonna hate me for this. but i find this really funny. Ive alway been a fan of stupid comedy but I mean come on this is a video originally intended for kids and were seriously starting a thread about why this is so wrong. i mean come on you guys trust me there are so many worse things out there. one more thing if you've had family members in your lifetime in that time when they were still babies tell me they haven't done that.
    Ah, my intention was not to shame anyones sense of humour, I just find this type of humour to be really worn-out. I've heard and seen every single potty humour joke there is and those jokes just are not getting better with time :')

Glad to find out their work was not in vain, though! There is an udience which understands their sense of humour after all, hahah!

Quote Originally Posted by TyphaHare View Post
    Ah, my intention was not to shame anyones sense of humour, I just find this type of humour to be really worn-out. I've heard and seen every single potty humour joke there is and those jokes just are not getting better with time :')

Glad to find out their work was not in vain, though! There is an udience which understands their sense of humour after all, hahah!
    I mean don't get me wrong I know it's stupid and one of the lowest forms of entertainment. but come on look at it from a different standpoint. when you were a kid you'd never really think about the stand point or story behind it, you'd just simply look at something that caught your attention no matter how gross. samegoes for adults with comedy. sure they no the joke is stupid but you never see them just wondering why am i watching this. Now anyone reading this that has watched the video or hasn't even bothered yet I emplore you to watch it with a relaxed mind and see if you won't laugh even a little.

yours truly,
    tai

Quote Originally Posted by tai View Post
    I mean don't get me wrong I know it's stupid and one of the lowest forms of entertainment. but come on look at it from a different standpoint. when you were a kid you'd never really think about the stand point or story behind it, you'd just simply look at something that caught your attention no matter how gross. samegoes for adults with comedy. sure they no the joke is stupid but you never see them just wondering why am i watching this. Now anyone reading this that has watched the video or hasn't even bothered yet I emplore you to watch it with a relaxed mind and see if you won't laugh even a little.

yours truly,
    tai
    Well personally I disagree. I went into the video with an open mind and well I was absolutely disgusted. I didn't find anything humorous in the video. But I understand that other people's humor is different than mine so I'm not about to call someone out for finding something funny, that I personally did not.