Thread: Anyone watched Sharknado 2 last night?

Default Anyone watched Sharknado 2 last night?

I enjoy a so bad its good movie. Sharknado 2 is funny because the acting is so bad also Matt Lauer and AL Rooker had a cameo apperence last night with a huge cast of other cameos.

When i read this my first thought was "Noooo!! I've missed it" . I've been looking forward to this film since seeing the advert on youtube. Turns out its on every night this week, so, crisis averted! I know my plans now for friday night.

I too enjoy a film 'so bad its good'. Some others i've seen recently are : 100 million BC, megapiranha, independence daysaster and my personal favourite megashark vs crocosaurus. That film is hilariously bad XD

Quote Originally Posted by LotusFlower View Post
    When i read this my first thought was "Noooo!! I've missed it" . I've been looking forward to this film since seeing the advert on youtube. Turns out its on every night this week, so, crisis averted! I know my plans now for friday night.

I too enjoy a film 'so bad its good'. Some others i've seen recently are : 100 million BC, megapiranha, independence daysaster and my personal favourite megashark vs crocosaurus. That film is hilariously bad XD

Have you seen The Room? another of my favorite so bad its good films.

"You're tearing me apart Lisa!!!"

I haven't had the pleasure unfortunately... just checked out the trailer though. So much drama! Edge of your seat material XD haha. Probably worth a watch at some point. How do these films come to exist??

The ending of the trailer features the review:

"Best film of the year"

... hmm, not sure why but i'm a little skeptical

We DVR'd it Wednesday and will watch it Saturday so don't ruin the ending for me. I know it mus be incredible and unexpected, like after people getting their heads bitten off, the storm passes.

This kind of shit killed stargate as a franchise that and horrible never finished games.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    We DVR'd it Wednesday and will watch it Saturday so don't ruin the ending for me. I know it mus be incredible and unexpected, like after people getting their heads bitten off, the storm passes.
    I wont spoil anything.

Expect alot of Cameos from pretty much everyone you can think of.