Thread: And I'm back

Default And I'm back

After a lengthy absence I've been ordered by my therapist to return here so that I have people I can talk and relate to.

So what have I done in the last few years?

Well, I've traveled to the USA 5 times, Europe once, worked in the middle of the outback, bought a motorbike, sold my motorbike, crashed my car, become a volunteer firefighter, coached lots of sport, suffered depression, figured out I'm asexual, quit my job and returned home to my parents to recover.

Wow! That's quite a lot of adventure! Welcome back!

That's quite the trip! Sounds like a good beginning for a good book!

Wow That's awesome, I've done a bit of travel here in the states but never abroad - what's it like out there - specifically the outback?

Oh and welcome back!

Yo Aidy, interesting wrap. You've been a busy lad. Sounds like some time out is a good idea. A spell in the outback would be pretty awesome, any sense of time just disappears in that place.
    Anyhow, welcome. Always good to see another Aussie on board.

Great to have you on the forums! I am sure that you will find plenty of people here to talk to, after all that is what we are here for.

Are you currently suffering from depression? If so, the one thing that I can say is that it does get better. I know that can be very difficult to believe when you are in a dark place but with the help of friends it really does get better.

Meanwhile, dive into the forums and get chatting. It certainly helped me knowing that I am not the only one>