Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Religious/Political Debate Thread.

Default The Religious/Political Debate Thread.

Yes, I actually did this. I made this so that whenever you feel like debating about religion or politics, in the annoying way, you can come here instead of de-railing whatever thread you were on.

Note: For debates not related to another specific thread.

Isn't this thread just what this forum is, almost? I mean, why not have specific threads about specific issues... and if those threads go off topic, then make another thread specific to the change (or embrace the change of topic as it's normal)?

To have a thread about ALL religious AND political debate seems really vague. We could discuss everything from the existence of God to counter-terrorism...

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie F View Post
    We could discuss everything from the existence of God to counter-terrorism...
    Jack Bauer IS God! :P

I disagree, Charlie. I made this thread for the debates that would pretty much change the meaning of a thread.

Mako

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Snap View Post
    Jack Bauer IS God! :P
    Jack Bauer is Kiefer Sutherland. Kiefer Sutherland is Canadian. Hence Canada is Heaven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mako View Post
    Jack Bauer is Kiefer Sutherland. Kiefer Sutherland is Canadian. Hence Canada is Heaven.
    I will argue with that. Stephen Harper is Canada's Prime Minister. Stephen Harper is the devil. Ergo, Canada is hell, which has currently frozen over.

Mako

Quote Originally Posted by woof View Post
    I will argue with that. Stephen Harper is Canada's Prime Minister. Stephen Harper is the devil. Ergo, Canada is hell, which has currently frozen over.
    Stephen Harper can not be the devil, for the devil feels emotion. Stephen Harper does not feel emotion, thus stephen harper can not be the devil.
    Further furthermore, being that Santa Claus is now a canadian citizen, Canda is now above everyone else as we own the north pole. Thus america is purgatory, a void of nothing filled with lost souls, and mexico and southern america happens to be the rings of hell.

EmeraldsAndLime

Religion - fundamentalists misconstruing concepts.

Politics - fundamentally misconstrued concepts.