Thread: New School, New Chances?

Default New School, New Chances?

So I'm going to be attending a local community college in the fall but am already taking a "class" for three weeks that just started today. Basically what the class does is prepares incoming freshmen for their college experience...with no homework and grade. Today was the first day and I was one of 6 in the class. I was wondering if it was worth it to wear since it is 3 hours long every morning. I have a pair of pants that will hide it easily and I tend to wear shirts that I can swim in anyways. What do you guys think? Is it worth it since I'll only be at the school for 2 years at most before transferring to a university? Would you hold off a bit and get a little more comfortable with the class?

Quote Originally Posted by theb View Post
    So I'm going to be attending a local community college in the fall but am already taking a "class" for three weeks that just started today. Basically what the class does is prepares incoming freshmen for their college experience...with no homework and grade. Today was the first day and I was one of 6 in the class. I was wondering if it was worth it to wear since it is 3 hours long every morning. I have a pair of pants that will hide it easily and I tend to wear shirts that I can swim in anyways. What do you guys think? Is it worth it since I'll only be at the school for 2 years at most before transferring to a university? Would you hold off a bit and get a little more comfortable with the class?
    I'd go for it unless you plan to be social and make friends in that case I hold out or say you are extremely incontinent and it's untreatable and if they're good people they'll understand and if not than you just don't want to associate with jerks like that

OTOH, if wearing relaxes you and puts you at ease (as it does for many of us) maybe that'd be a great way to lower the stress of the situation for you? Seeing as there's no risk to it at all, I'd do it, personally.

worth it to wear since it is 3 hours long every morning
    You do know, @ any college or university, you can choose to get up and leave anytime...especially to go to the bathroom. You don't need anyone's permission. Personally I think these prep-classes are worthless, considering unless you have your own personal adviser for your entire college career( think like a professor in your particular field), you're going to get bad advice

You eventually do make friends in college, if you want them or not ....trust me.

I'm actually taking the class because it gives me priority registration and let's face it, at a community college with thousands of students wanting the same classes, it's one of the best things I could do so I can be done and transfer to a 4 year as quickly as I can haha. And plus, I am getting to meet new people so it's always fun even if it is just 6 of us!

I would definitely go on ahead and where the diapers. I wish you well on whatever path of education you choose to go on.

You have "A" pair of pants to wear to hide a diaper? I don't know about others, but I notice what my coworkers wear and if they wear the same clothes every day. Unless my boss has more than one pair of pants with the same pocket tear in them, he wears the same pants every day. I would proceed with caution. Maybe only wear once or twice a week to avoid being "noticed".

I have worn to collage classes many times. Only once I had an issue. I was wearing a Goonite and drank way too much water. By the end of class the Goodnites was at it's capacity and so was my bladder. I should have stopped off at the restroom on my to the car, but I didn't. On the way home the pressure was so intense I kept wetting a little at a time to relieve the pressure. I soaked my pants and car seat. When I got home I had to sneak past my roommates without them noticing. I still take one class a semester and often wear a diaper to class unless it is a lab class. My diaper of choice is Unique Wellness Superio. It is super quiet, thin, fantastic fit, and hand handle an unreal amount of wetness without leaking.

Honestly?
    Why risk a potentially awkward situation if you have other options.

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    You have "A" pair of pants to wear to hide a diaper? I don't know about others, but I notice what my coworkers wear and if they wear the same clothes every day. Unless my boss has more than one pair of pants with the same pocket tear in them, he wears the same pants every day. I would proceed with caution. Maybe only wear once or twice a week to avoid being "noticed".
    Sorry I forgot to clarify. I'm not talking about wearing every day, maybe like once a week or something inconspicuous like that. And funny enough I actually do have several pairs of the same colored pants so I have a feeling that if I really wanted to I could get away with it more than twice a week. Especially because the shirts I wear are huge on me because I like to wear shirts that I can swim in haha.