Thread: Hello there!

Red face Hello there!

Hi! I'm just another young guy from big 'ol Texas who has been interested in AB/DL stuff for a few years now. A while back I was curious about diapers and decided to try one on. I did my best to hide it and felt out of place because I had never heard of the terms ABDL in my life. I began to explore online and felt relief as I wasn't the only one. Diapers help with stress and make me feel little again.

I also have a large interest in computers and electronics. In my free time, I will either program, listen to music, play some popular PC games, or look up schematics for a cool electronics project. I also have a mild obsession with unicorns. It dives in with my life, but I try to not to overboard with it! I plan to major in electrical engineering, software design, or game programming. One day hopefully I'll be able to start my own business.

I joined this site to be able to talk with other fellow ABDL members and have a fun time!

Whelp, that's all I have for now.

Welcome wackoreese! Do you live in Texas now or were you born there? Are you a Cowboy's fan?

Welcome wackoresse! It's great to have you here.

You said you're looking to major in electrical engineering. Are you in school now?

Quote Originally Posted by wackoreese View Post
    Hi! I'm just another young guy from big 'ol Texas who has been interested in AB/DL stuff for a few years now. A while back I was curious about diapers and decided to try one on. I did my best to hide it and felt out of place because I had never heard of the terms ABDL in my life. I began to explore online and felt relief as I wasn't the only one. Diapers help with stress and make me feel little again.

I also have a large interest in computers and electronics. In my free time, I will either program, listen to music, play some popular PC games, or look up schematics for a cool electronics project. I also have a mild obsession with unicorns. It dives in with my life, but I try to not to overboard with it! I plan to major in electrical engineering, software design, or game programming. One day hopefully I'll be able to start my own business.

I joined this site to be able to talk with other fellow ABDL members and have a fun time!

Whelp, that's all I have for now.
    Welcome to ADISC. That is definitely one of the better introductions I've seen in a while; certainly beats mine for way back when. Enjoy your stay.