Thread: Hello there everyone.

Talking Hello there everyone.

Hello, my name is Spacecardswell, and it's good to see you all.

How are you doing today?

Quote Originally Posted by spacecardswell View Post
    Hello, my name is Spacecardswell, and it's good to see you all.

How are you doing today?
    Hello spacecardswell and welcome to the group.

Could you please take a moment and tell us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies and interests.

Again welcome to the group.

Hiyaaa! I'm grand thanks, how about yourself??

Welcome to the forum; while you get a bit more familiar with the forum (if you're not already) could you perhaps share a wee bit about yourself, as egor mentioned? You don't need to tell us anything too personal, or indeed anything you don't want to share - even just things like what you get up to in your spare time (besides diapers!), what brought you to ADISC, if you're into games/film/tv/sports, etc..

In any case, hope you have a blast posting with us. Look forward to reading your contributions to the board!

Well I don't have a lot of interesting hobbies that I do.

I collect movies, play games, and live life.

That is pretty much it.

- - - Updated - - -

Look above for my answer.

doing good here! Welcome!

you'd be surprised what you might think as trivial hobbies might be interesting to others..

and again welcome!

So, you do not have any interesting hobbies? My extensive collection of DVDs would say otherwise. I also have a keen interest in playing board games. I love chess, Scrabble and backgammon.

With respect to films, is there a specific genre that you enjoy most? I have a wide and varied taste in films. My favourite movie of all time has to be Harvey although I do like a good war film and science fiction/fantasy.

Great to have you on the forums, just remember that the more you contribute the more you will get out of the site.