Thread: TyphaHare says hi

Default TyphaHare says hi

Hello :3! I'm 20-something dude from northern Europe (scandinavia) and I've recently gotten into this whole diaper thing. I started it as "trying something new" (I'm astoundingly open-minded) but as I wanted THE BEST nappies there are and the best info of how to go about it I found some forums, blogs, people.. and noticed how welcoming, nice and safe the community is!
    Also, nappies are pretty rad, I feel comfy and good in them. Not gross or weird at all. I also want to try out this AB-thing, create myself a furry alter ego and try to feel cute once in a while.

Otherwise my interests are nature, animals, insects (I keep sssooooo many invertebrates as pets, love 'em <3) and art. I love camping and hiking! I wish I could go for a road trip around USA or go hiking in Canada. Wilderness makes my soul sing and I got a terrible case of wanderlust there's so many places in my own home country I'm yet to visit or explore.
    I've never been to a furry convention, the closest one to me is kept in Stockholm etc. and as I'm a student now, I don't have time for such a trip.. but one day, oh one day I'll visit one >:I!
    I'd like to share my artings in here, but I'll have to work up the courage - I don't want to reveal my super secret identity just yet!

Hmm, I think that's the gist of it. I'd like to meet people and make some diapered friends here o/ hello!

Hello TyphaHare and welcome to the group.

This is a very nice and informative introduction.

Are you studying Entomology or Zoology?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Just an armchair entomologist! I've studied forestry/environment and currently in arts. Should've gone to study art sooner, loving it so far.

Hey! Welcome aboard!

It's quite rare (probably even unique for me so far!) to hear someone wanting to try ABDL stuff out of the blue, I'm positively impressed at your openmindedness!

Nature- and camping-wise you sound like we have a lot in common, there's nothing like travelling in the middle of nature, and you're blessed to live in a paradise such as Scandinavia which, btw, I'd love to visit on-the-road! The only reason it's still on the to-do list is because a proper trip without rushing things would require at least 2 (even better 3) months.

Here on Adisc we have this myth that members of the forum end up being either a furry or a sissy, personally I fall in the 1st of the two categories (Woof! ), so I'd say you've definitely come to the right place!

Yaaay I'm impressive for once :'3

Oh yes indeed, a "proper" trip to scandinavia would be best when you can experience both the heat of summer and the winter times. It's ridicilously warm here now, I'm almost grumpy about it since it has not been raining either and without rain I cannot have my lovely self-picked wild mushrooms. hrrmph.

Hehe, this myth sounds good to me! Let there be both and everything inbetween

Quote Originally Posted by TyphaHare View Post
    Oh yes indeed, a "proper" trip to scandinavia would be best when you can experience both the heat of summer and the winter times. It's ridicilously warm here now, I'm almost grumpy about it since it has not been raining either and without rain I cannot have my lovely self-picked wild mushrooms. hrrmph.

Hehe, this myth sounds good to me! Let there be both and everything inbetween
    Ah, how warm can it be up there? I can't complain about this summer, apart from a few really hot days I have to say this year I didn't suffer as much as I normally do. On the other hand we risked a flooding, but oh well, can't have everything in life! I've read summer brings a lot of humidity and mosquitoes in Finland during summer, I experienced that myself a few years ago while coming back from a Russian road trip to St. Petersburg, which is not too far from the Finnish border...

An ABDL sissy furry? You really want the full package, don't you? Have tried any other unusual things in the past out of curiosity? (if it's not too extreme for this website, y'know, the boss tries to keep it PG-13 ) If so, how did it go? Did you keep up with them or after a while you lost interest and moved to something else?

Btw, which insects do you like the most? Do you happen to have any Scutigera Coleoptrata around?

We just got like 32 celsius here D; I'm frying... my childhood was like solid 25 degree celsius so this feels exotic. Or maybe my memories have made everything about childhood perfect, even the weather.

Haha, yeah lots of stuff. Most I tried out before I hit 24 years old. Latest before nappies was hypnosis, I think. New things, be it whatever - places, food, 18+ stuff is just something I don't want to pass on. Gotta experience all there is to life yanno?
    Poop I will never try tho :'I which is funny since... well.. diapers. lol.

Ohh nnno how did you know my favourite little multi-legged friend <3 Don't own them tho, and my main thing is arachnids (got six venomous lil babies <3) and beetles, mainly scarabidae. Got some other random friends, too. Gotta get some mantids later next year ;_; just.. bugs are so cute and wonderful~