Thread: Is the whole AB/DL things more widely Accepted in japan?

Default Is the whole AB/DL things more widely Accepted in japan?

i hear stuff about there actually being shops that u can walk into and buy this kinda stuff...is it true? it wouldn't surprise me, japan is pretty strange xP

Hey Infinitas,

by a Japanese person:

Is wearing diapers as an adult a taboo topic (in Japan) as it is in the "Western world"?
    Definitely. All people except us think this is one of the weirdest habit as it is in the "Western World".
    http://www.adisc.org/forum/greetings...llo-japan.html

All the best
    Windeltiger

Don't they have stores like those in USA and middle Europe, too? And it's still a taboo there..

All I can say about this is that I go nuts when I see those young girls in very thick cotton diapers.
    Japanese women are awfully cute, and adding a big cloth diaper to them is really cool to me.

I think the world, in general, is (and is gonna be) "not down with" what we like to do.

Same for Japan, I think.

As for walking into a store to buy our stuff, I think it'll be years before we get to that point.....

Although the Far East countries are much different, I wouldn't assume ABDLism is as socially acceptable there anymore than it is here.

It's not very socially acceptable, but it is rather large in Japan. Much larger than it is in the US.

Infinitas, you might be thinking of "Lolita" fashion, which is characterized by girly, modest clothing that looks like it belongs on a porcelain doll. Not ABDL related, but I guess it has some of the "sissy" and childish elements.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyBodybuilder View Post
    It's not very socially acceptable, but it is rather large in Japan. Much larger than it is in the US.
    I don't necessarily say it's large. It's probably just more known over there.