Thread: Snap-ez cloth diaper

Default Snap-ez cloth diaper

Heyya!! I've just recently bought cloth diapers from snap-ez. Does anyone else here have the same brand as I will be having? If so, what do you think about them?

I stayed away from them because it seems to be for light incontinence. I hope you can produce a detailed review of these.

I've got three of them (Aqua, dark blue and lavender). I think they are very comfortable and I always wear them to bed, not a big wetter so I can't comment on that, but to me they are just great! I'm planning on ordering more.

Quote Originally Posted by MeTaLMaNN1983 View Post
    I stayed away from them because it seems to be for light incontinence. I hope you can produce a detailed review of these.
    Oh dear lord... I'm not good in writing reports/essay or such. I will try my best to write one out once they've arrived hmm... Light incontinence.. TBH, the reason why I bought them is because I felt like wearing them to know how it feels like, and if possible replaces my boxers and wear these like they're underwear:p I'm still living with my parents and no one knows about fetish hence it would be a hassle if I wet myself. With that being said, it doesn't mean that I won't wet one, I'll just do it occasionally

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Straycatz View Post
    I've got three of them (Aqua, dark blue and lavender). I think they are very comfortable and I always wear them to bed, not a big wetter so I can't comment on that, but to me they are just great! I'm planning on ordering more.
    I don't stay in America, so I don't know how long the shipment will arrive. And when they do I hope it's very discreet without their logo or such.. Don't want my parents or anyone living together to know I have this fetish. By the way, I've ordered one sea spray and one bluebell. Did you also get their inserts? I've recently found your post on this and saw someone mentioning about the sizes, I fit in a med disposable with no problem am I going to fit in these medium without problem too?

I got one of their inserts, and I will say this... It will add to the bulkiness of the product, so it might be harder to wear discreetly under somewhat tight clothing. They are kind of bulky. If you don't use inserts, they will be much less so. I use XL disposables and I ordered XL in these and they seem to be pretty much spot-on.

I got 2 pocket diapers from them.
    Low rise and hight rise.

They are well made. They are sized on the small side. Mine don't fit me anymore.

The crotch is not wide enought, so if you stuff them with more than 2 insert, they bulge so much that the leg elactic become less effective.

For me, I got major leaking problem with them. They will hold well if you pee drop by drop. The only time I managed to stay dry with them, was when I was wearing a foley catheter and let it drip in it. (I know, but I did a very strict risk management procedure.)

They are ok to wear during the day with 1 insert. You will be able to pee a little and be safe. Don't expect a lot if you sit when it's wet.

At night, mine did not perform well at all. I had major leaks at 2am.