Thread: Woman body, little boy's mind

Default Woman body, little boy's mind

Hello everybody
    I'm not sure where I can talk about this thing. I'm not a little girl, and I think I'm not a "sissy" baby, since I don't go male to female. But I am a transgender (in my roleplay). Anyone in this case ?

Well let's see.... facial hair won't be an issue....but some other bits might get bothersome I guess...
    Seriously though, your imagination may allow you to be who ever you want to be. Many things we cannot change, but our minds can do amazing things.

As for us... Well we will accept you the way you want to be accepted...so long as you're nice that is.

Quote Originally Posted by ozbub View Post
    Well let's see.... facial hair won't be an issue....but some other bits might get bothersome I guess...
    Seriously though, your imagination may allow you to be who ever you want to be. Many things we cannot change, but our minds can do amazing things.

As for us... Well we will accept you the way you want to be accepted...so long as you're nice that is.
    Thank you

I concur with Ozbub! we take people as we find them here. There is no 'standard' or 'normal' here. We are all our own mix of AB/DL/Little etc. You are who you are.

For example - look at this thread that is currently active; http://www.adisc.org/forum/showthrea...-type-of-thing

DLE

Quote Originally Posted by Silly269 View Post
    Hello everybody
    I'm not sure where I can talk about this thing. I'm not a little girl, and I think I'm not a "sissy" baby, since I don't go male to female. But I am a transgender (in my roleplay). Anyone in this case ?
    Heya Silly269. While this isn't anything that I've come across personally, it seems completely normal to me (and actually rather cute). You'll find that ADISC is an accepting website in nature and I encourage you to be yourself here. And seeing as I never saw your introduction thread at the time, welcome to ADISC.

We have people that are like that here but alot of us try to control emotions we have for those kinds of stuff (i'm not one of them sorry)

Quote Originally Posted by Silly269 View Post
    Hello everybody
    first off let me say hello and welcome to ADISC! Now that I have greeted you properly I wanted to ask you the question are you looking for someone who is biologically female and regresses into a little boy specifically? Or are you looking for anyone who regresses into their opposite gender? I am a LG but biologically I am a male myself. But there are ladies here who age play little boys instead. I am merely asking because it appears that your looking for another female who regresses into a little boy? We do have those types here I think though I know none of them personally. I am just not clear what it is your looking for so may I respectively request permission for more explanation so we all know what your looking for please?