Thread: Hi I'm New Here :)

Default Hi I'm New Here :)

Hi, so I am obviously new here, and I figured I would introduce myself a little bit. I'm a college sophomore majoring in Economics at West Virginia University, I am currently working in a warehouse right now for summer vacation just to raise some cash for this fall, I work some crazy hours but I am just about done, my last day is this tues so I'm pretty excited for that. I'm an understanding person however if I don't like something or it doesn't feel right to me I'm going to speak up about it. I am an AB/DL and have been for a few years.
    Some of my interests, or hobbies, or whatever haha, I like working with computers, I've build a couple and its just one of those things that are fun for me. I also like gaming, hence the reason I've build a couple gaming computers, first person shooters, racing games, and pretty much any half life game and especially portal, such a great game lol. I am also wayyyyyy into sports, I CAN NOT get enough hockey, college football, NFL, and college basketball. I love the Philadelphia Flyers, I am one of the biggest West Virginia Mountaineers football fans (I'm a student there so its kind of a thing, you've never seen a football game until you are at a packed game at Mountaineer Field and all 60,000 fans are screaming the LET'S GO MOUNTAINEERS chant and singing Country Roads after a big win), I'm also a fan of the Philadelphia Eagles, and again West Virginia Mountaineers basketball. I am looking to find friends on this site, and have intelligent discussions about different things, it'll be nice to talk with people who share some of the same interests as me, not necessarily the same interests as an AB/DL but who is interested in sports or video games or computers, just to be able to carry on an interesting conversation.
    So cool hope that worked well as an intro, just ask away if ya have any questions, I'm an open book

Welcome to the forms db233 I am also an AB/dl love watching and playing sports I play cricket every winter now, on the rare occasion/when i get a chance like to play a few rounds of golf. Being in Aus I do not get alot o time/get the chance to watch a lot of NFL games but when can love watching it hope to one day be able to see a live game over there in USA would be awesome. Hope you enjoy browsing and making some posts everyone on here is quite helpful so if u have any questions or need adive or anything im sure someone will be able to help in anyway they can.

Welcome! I'm new here too I love to watch college football in the fall (Huge Michigan Wolverines fan, but went to Ohio State for college - talk about a paradox). Some sports I find hard to watch on tv but love them in person, like baseball and basketball. And of course there's nothing like seeing a college football game in a huge crowd in a stadium!

Seems like this is a great site to meet other AB/DLs. Hope we'll all have a good time here