Thread: Nervous about visitors

Default Nervous about visitors

Hasn't anyone gotten nervous before when you see so many staff members that have visit your profile like 5 or more in the past or current present?

I had 6 last time awhile ago and I was paranoid if I did something that didn't feel right (even thou I haven't broke any rules)

Those purple people are everywhere! I get a visit from one or two every once in awhile. I just figure they're reacquainting themselves with member profiles. Think of them as police cars driving behind you. If you're following the rules, they won't pull you over. If you aren't, expect to see some red lights in your rear view mirror!

PaddedPuppy

Yeah, as said above me its quite normal to get a few visits from the mods. Especially if you are a new member they will sometimes just want to look at your profile to welcome you and get an idea of who you are. Sometimes its just a little security checkup, or other times it could just be pure curiosity so they took a look at what your profile says.

If you aren't breaking the rules then don't worry. Even if you did you would get a friendly warning the first time round so don't worry about bans from a little slip up or anything.

Well it is a support group and they are here for support too.

They may be Moo's Minion's, but they get to read the forums and post to threads just like the rest of us.
    Last edited by egor; 28-Jul-2014 at 17:41.

Quote Originally Posted by EPO1 View Post
    Seriously?

It's only a forum... it's not the NSA.
    I know but still it just feels weird. They don't snoop like the NSA which you mentioned but it's a weird emotion of guilt.

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    Those purple people are everywhere! I get a visit from one or two every once in awhile. I just figure they're reacquainting themselves with member profiles. Think of them as police cars driving behind you. If you're following the rules, they won't pull you over. If you aren't, expect to see some red lights in your rear view mirror!
    haha I will keep that in mind!

Quote Originally Posted by egor View Post
    They may be Moo's Minun's, but they get to read the forums and post to threads just like the rest of us.
    Hmm? minun's or minion's?