Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New to this

Default New to this

I'm a 25 year old guy from Ohio. I'm new to all of this but I'm so glad to find a place to talk about diapers with others who understand. My partner is aware that I like diapers but we have never done anything together. I'm just looking to read others posts and respond and have fun getting to know others in the AB/DL community.

Welcome to the group secretdl55! There are LOTS of posts for you to read here! Any questions? I see you like reading as do I. Who is/are your favorite authors?

Thanks for the reply!

I love JK Rowling (and her pseudonym Robert Galbraith) as well as Gregory Maguire, Laurell K Hamilton, and Deborah Harkness, just to name a few.

How about you?

Stephen King, Clive Cussler, John Grisham and a little of Dean Koontz.

Hi and welcome, secretdl55. Feel free to poke around the site and look for answers to your questions. There are a lot of good threads here and if you don't get your questions answered, just start a thread and I'm sure you'll get some responses. Happy diapering.

Those are some great authors zipperless! my partner is obsessed with Stephen King the film version of IT gave me my lifelong fear if clowns.

Howdy and welcome to ADISC! I hope you make some good friends here and find plenty of interesting topics to engage in.

How do you think your interest in diapers started?

Stay dry and happy!