Thread: Whats a Rubber Romper?

Post Whats a Rubber Romper?

I was looking for some diaper clips on the internet and saw a video of a women wearing something that looked like a plastic onesie.
    According to the description it said the same old stuff diapers, plastic pants, but then it said a rubber romper. I looked it up and I didn't get many answers
    What is it, and is it girls only because every pic I was featured a women wearing it.

It's probably fetish ware for people with a latex fetish. I've never seen a rubber romper per se, but I've seen plenty of other rubber, vinyl, and PVC clothes. Some of them are ostensibly sold for incontinence protection, but the truth is they're mostly just for kink purposes. I'd imagine a rubber romper would be far less comfortable and effective than plastic/rubber pants or bloomers if you're concerned about leaks.

Re whether it's a women's article of clothing or not, rompers are typically worn by infants of either gender or adult women. It really depends on whether you wear it as an adult or while role playing as a child, and of course whether you want to cross dress or not. At the end of the day, though, you should wear it if you like it, no matter your gender

Its just the fact I'm not in to the sissy stuff. I'm just pure DL. Nothing more Nothing less.

Nothing but a rubber suit most women use for either sexual reasons or to look cute kinda weirdly. It's a rubber suit for like fashion. Other times it will be used for nappies or short tight clothing. Rompers are worn by infants of both genders, Teen female or Adult female. This is what one looks like.

A dapper rubber romper | Plastique!!! | Pinterest

I don't find it attractive because it just looks like you can slip right off of it of if your a male and your on it you will slide into a damn wall. I rarely see women use them nowadays because it's rare for me but you never know It's basically for kinky purposes and women will use it for alot of major sexual reasons like I mentioned at the very top. It has been confirmed cross gender's dress in these.

Quote Originally Posted by Crinklemoo View Post
    I would want one
    Trust me...I don't think you would lol

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    Nothing but a rubber suit most women use for either sexual reasons or to look cute kinda weirdly. It's a rubber suit for like fashion. Other times it will be used for nappies or short tight clothing. Rompers are worn by infants of both genders, Teen female or Adult female. This is what one looks like.

A dapper rubber romper | Plastique!!! | Pinterest

I don't find it attractive because it just looks like you can slip right off of it of if your a male and your on it you will slide into a damn wall. I rarely see women use them nowadays because it's rare for me but you never know It's basically for kinky purposes and women will use it for alot of major sexual reasons like I mentioned at the very top. It has been confirmed cross gender's dress in these.

Trust me...I don't think you would lol
    Thanks, Snivy.