Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Else Do You Put In Your Diaper?

Post What Else Do You Put In Your Diaper?

So I saw a thread about the whole putting oatmeal in diapers thing and the whole thing kind of seems just a bit odd to me. So I asking if you put anything in your diapers besides the oatmeal. I personaly prefer shaving cream/foam, because it has a cooling effect.

So What Do You Put In Your Diaper?

A ridiculous amount of lotion like an entire bottles worth

Gold Bond Powder to avoid getting diaper rashes.

I have tried bananas and the marshmellow thing, but they don't feel right at all.

A warm chocolate covered Boston Cream donut, chocolate side facing skin. The hole in the donut facing down, GF squishes diaper at the 'right' time

I bought those "Select" diaper doublers (manufactured by tranquility) from Baby's R Us. I put about three of them on the butt side of a Tena Slip Maxi and they make a perfect diaper bulge Two side by side that sit a little closer to the middle and then one in the middle that goes all the way to the top of the padding in the rear.

I double up by using good nights and pampers size 7 it works wonderfully hehe

Refried beans, chocolate pudding, apple sauce, bananas, or peanut butter. My current favorite is the refried beans.