Thread: AB fun

Default AB fun

So i took a long vecation from work and decided to live as a baby as much as I can.
    I bought stock of diapers (Tena slip super and Abena M4) and arranged my baby room and baby staff.

For more than two weeks, I've been sleeping in my crib (two baby cribs connected), diaperd of course, and drinking baby formula most of the day.

The first few days was tough, I was hungry and felt weak so I decided to eat one meal a day, but still kept it babyish, in my highchair.

After a while I got used to it and felt the urge to drink bottle every 2-3 hours. The problem is that baby formula is expensive but I try to buy it where there is a good discount.
    I also drink only from a baby bottle.

I got really attached to my Paci to the point that I take it with me outside even though I wont use it around other people

I do both no.1 and 2 in my diaper, but no.2 only when I'm home.

It is so fun, I really don't know how will I go back to wearing underwear.

I've uploaded pictures of my crib and highchair (fits me perfectly only I can't lean my head... after all, it was designed for smaller people)

Just wanted to share
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	66.7 KB 
ID:	21498   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	77 
Size:	71.2 KB 
ID:	21497   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	66 
Size:	46.4 KB 
ID:	21499