Thread: About myself

Talking About myself

I was born on Tuesday October 21st 1980, I am male & 34 Years old/young I am a keen dog lover as in I like them when they like me, I like food& drink,Astronomy,Aviation,model Building & pub going/cinema going.

I like going to watch shows in London at the theaters when I am visiting there on holiday.

I like going on holidays all over the world, although not every time as it's expensive & I am not too wealthy I have a job to help cover the costs.

Welcome to the group Chinababy888! I'm a dog lover myself and own a black lab. What kind of dog(s) do you own?

she was a golden lab/retriever called freeway sadly she passed away from old age about 10 years ago she was almost 14 years old when she was put to sleep due to arthritis problems and she was deaf & half blind. it was a very sad day when I got the news my beloved pawpall had died.

Aw I know how that goes. We've had to put down our last two dogs and the one before that passed away at the vet's office. At least we were with the last two as they passed.