Thread: I might be back... again?

Default I might be back... again?

Hey, I'm pretty sure no one knows or remembers me here anymore, but I used to be very active like... 4 or 5 years ago now I guess. I kind of came back for an extremely brief period of time a little more than a year ago, but I pretty much got too distracted with senior year of high school.

I'm nearing the three year anniversary of dating my boyfriend, whom I met here in the forums as a friend initially. He lives in Tennessee, and I in Arizona. I visit there every Christmas and summer, but it's still very hard for both of us. Add that to me moving into a college dorm and going to college soon, and I'm stressed, mildly depressed, exited, scared, etc. While I've never really stopped being ABDL, these many emotions have resulted in me having an unusually strong urge toward my AB tendencies. Therefore, I figured I would come back here for some support.

If anyone does remember me, just know that I am very, very different than I was before. I'm more confident, less stressed overall, and actually very happy in general. I would be very happy to talk with anyone who I used to know.

I'll likely hang around for a bit this time. I at least have a month until college.

Hi. I remember you vaguely. College will keep you very busy so enjoy your summer time off.

I kind of remember you too dogboy. Nice to see you're still around!

Welcome TeddyHugs... nice name! I have lots of teddy hugs
    I hope you find the support and enjoyment you're looking for.

PaddedPuppy

I certainly remember you after them 5 hour long Skype group calls that went on all summer a few years back!
    I was the annoying one that started it all :P

Anyway its nice to see you're back here now. It would be great to chat again

Quote Originally Posted by TeddyHugs View Post
    Hey, I'm pretty sure no one knows or remembers me here anymore, but I used to be very active like... 4 or 5 years ago now I guess. I kind of came back for an extremely brief period of time a little more than a year ago, but I pretty much got too distracted with senior year of high school.

I'm nearing the three year anniversary of dating my boyfriend, whom I met here in the forums as a friend initially. He lives in Tennessee, and I in Arizona. I visit there every Christmas and summer, but it's still very hard for both of us. Add that to me moving into a college dorm and going to college soon, and I'm stressed, mildly depressed, exited, scared, etc. While I've never really stopped being ABDL, these many emotions have resulted in me having an unusually strong urge toward my AB tendencies. Therefore, I figured I would come back here for some support.

If anyone does remember me, just know that I am very, very different than I was before. I'm more confident, less stressed overall, and actually very happy in general. I would be very happy to talk with anyone who I used to know.

I'll likely hang around for a bit this time. I at least have a month until college.
    I definitely remember you.

My name was Hugglez back then. I'd like to catch up if you're willing.