Thread: A kiss from France

Default A kiss from France

Hello everybody. I'm a socially awkward, kinky and nerdy [insert gender here], working in the field of autism and still studying.
    I have a boyfriend and a girlfriend. I've been living with him for several years. I've been dating her for a few months. She's going to join our home this year.
    I've always been attracted to mommy figures, dating older women, finding myself in situations I didn't really like. My new love is only 19 years old and she's the one who allowed me the most to explore a nursing relationship. (Also, polyamory feels so much better to me than an affair with someone married...) It's still evolving between us. She calls me her baby, or other sweet names with a masculine pronoun. She helps me to eat sometimes, and she feeds me with strawberry flavored gelified water whenever she feels like it, especially before going to bed. I don't wear diapers, I really don't like dirty diapers, but I did enjoy when she cleaned me down there one day. We shower each other. At first she did all of this just for my pleasure, but recently she told me that it became a bit exciting to her too, maybe thanks to the thrill of breaking a taboo. Sometimes she also likes to behave as a little girl, and while I have little interest in this distribution of role, I find her very cute and I play her game.
    I spend most of my spare time on my computer, playing games, listening to music, sharing activist posts on social medias and reading loads of (real) scientific studies about nearly anything.
    But this evening, I could not stop thinking about this adult baby thing. I wanted to interact for the first time with people who also experienced it. That's what I'm looking for on this site. I hope I'll be able to provide something for others too. Big hugs to anyone who want it and sorry for my english.
    Last edited by Eulogy; 27-Jul-2014 at 06:35. Reason: PG13 Cleanup + Medically Questionable Content Removal

Quote Originally Posted by Silly269 View Post
    Big hugs to anyone who want it and sorry for my english.
    Welcome to the site, I really like your introduction :3 I couldn't tell English wasn't your first language...Maybe because it isn't mine either, I don't know.
    I don't have much experience yet, but I'm sure others on here do, so you'll probably find out a lot of stuff easilly
    *Fox hugs back*

I'm not sure why I got a "PG13 Cleanup+ Medically Questionable Content Removal"...
    "M*king l*ve" and "s*xuality" are not forbidden words for kids in my culture. They just don't totally understand the meaning yet. It doesn't hurt to hear it and it's not nasty to say it.
    So I'm really sorry if it has to be removed again, but I don't get it... I thought it was a pretty important distinction, that anybody here could hear. Is there maybe a splecific place in the forum, where we're allowed to share our interrogations on this topic ? I will respect the rules, but if I can't talk about this side of things at all I think I'll just feel stuck in the same lonely closet

Quote Originally Posted by SnowballFox View Post
    Welcome to the site, I really like your introduction :3 I couldn't tell English wasn't your first language...Maybe because it isn't mine either, I don't know.
    I don't have much experience yet, but I'm sure others on here do, so you'll probably find out a lot of stuff easilly
    *Fox hugs back*
    Thanks a lot SnowballFox! What's your first language ? I think you're doing a good job too!
    Last edited by Silly269; 27-Jul-2014 at 09:57. Reason: Little stars

Hello there!

Great introduction. I'm french too .

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost01 View Post
    Hello there!

Great introduction. I'm french too .
    Thank you very much! Nice to meet a compatriot