Page 1 of 23 123451121 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Username

Default Your Username

How did you come up with your username on ADISC?

I personally love Snivy so that's how I got my name even thou it was originally "AddictSnivy"

Share your interest's!
    Last edited by Snivy; 27-Jul-2014 at 06:59.

Quite simple...
    it's a mixture from real name + something personal... but it's only the initial letters.
    and the number - well it's just a number.

Padding=no pants=no zipper - Zipperless!

When I was in middle school, there was a group of us that went around and change the graffiti that the "punks" wrote every where.

So for the F*bomb we changed it to EgoR. Then when I went into science and did so much research in the basement lab, I got the nickname of Igor. But with my terrible spelling I thought it was Egor. So that is how it came to be.

Mine's. Because I like the Perl programming language and my fursona is a ferret. :3

Mine plain and simple is an Aussie Baby ozbub

maybe I could have been more clever.....too late now I think

Mine was actually a nickname for a character I had when I was into online gaming/roleplaying.

The full name was Azelie, meaning desert flower in some language or another. Just stick with it because it sounds so nice.

I was a very good fan of the game the Stanley Parable.
    So I when I had to make a username i was like......THEQWERTY......Ummmmm.....PARABLE!

Mine's a metaphor for these desires: A part of me I wish to conceal. (Well not here, obviously.)