Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: molicare super plus

Default molicare super plus

When i first joined the world of adult diapers i tried moilcare super plus large since they seemed to get alot of hype and compared to abena x plus will i bought some and they leaked they did not hold but i am a big wetter so i was wondering does anyone else use that brand? What are your thoughts

Lol, I'm wearing one right now! But that's the problem you'll find with every diaper, they all leak if you're on your side or trying to flood them. And comparing the absorbency of a Molicare Super Plus to an Abena X-Plus is an unfair comparison as the X-Plus holds almost twice as much (thicker padding and better wicking).

If leaking is a real issue then I suggest you practice a little more with the tapes and sitting positions; I would also advise that you get some plastic pants. I can usually get around two - two and a half good wettings out of mine before they leak...
    Last edited by Speck; 26-Jul-2014 at 18:08.

I use Moilcare super plus size small and haven't had any problems with leaks as of yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Note View Post
    Lol, I'm wearing one right now! But that's the problem you'll find with every diaper, they all leak if you're on your side or trying to flood them. And comparing the absorbance of a Molicare Super Plus to an Abena X-Plus is an unfair comparison as the X-Plus holds almost twice as much (thicker padding and better wicking).

If leaking is a real issue then I suggest you practice a little more with the tapes and sitting positions; I would also advise that you get some plastic pants. I can usually get around two - two and a half good wettings out of mine before they leak...
    Lol well when i was younger i always seen the 2 compared together and as far as flooding and side sleeper i am a side sleeper so that could have been the issue but i also do flood in my sleep so yeah maybe they had alot to do with it now abena x plus and bambino bellissimo i had no problems with

I love Molicare super plus. Have leaked when sitting down after a big wee but thats understandable I think.

I love love love them. They're super comfy, stay put, and can hold a whole night's worth of beer pee from a beer festival without leaking!!! XD

I never had any problems with Molicare. They hold well and never leak. They are smelly and uncomfortable before it leaks so I take it off and it's always wet in the back to the front.

Well was large actually the size needed for your waist? If you bought large but you were actually meant to be in a medium you'll leak since it won't be able to be tight enough on you.

Another thing is each of the various diaper brands out there are slightly different in shape, some just simply won't work on some people that will work wonderfully for others, Molicare Super Plus might just not be the right type for you specifically.

I'm a Molicare fan, never had any problems. I prefer the Comficare now but Molicare was my first proper diaper so i'll always have a soft spot for it!